Good Luck to DCA!

Speaking on my own behalf (but I bet the Bushwackers would agree with me), I would like to wish ALL the competitors the best of luck this weekend!

Get to Scranton safely, have terrific practice sessions, and memorable performances!! Then when the weekend is over, we can all go back to real life and start all over!

Looking forward to leaving it ALL on the field and having the best DCA ever!

Peace,

Dennis

:)

Edited by Dennis Argul

I would like to wish all the corps good luck this weekend.

I would like to give my Caballeros brothers and sisters a very special good luck. You have come so far this season and I am proud of all of you. I will be cheering you on at finals. Keep working to be the best you can be.

Caballero Pride

good luck to all

SKY - rock the house!!! Time to make the doughnuts!!!!!

I'd like to share a thought given to me by one of our newest members.....Mike Hilkert....formerly of the BUCS. ....presently, (and I hope for a long time, of the Erie TBIRDS. It makes so much sense I don't know why it hasn't been mentioned before..........."IF YOU DON'T REMEMBER THE SHOW..................YOU LEFT IT ALL ON THE FIELD". Think about it..............!!

LET'S HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND.............Be There....Be Safe....

GOOD LUCK CAROLINA GOLD!!!!

I really wish I could be there to enjoy the last weekend with you all!!!! I miss everyone and hope that you all have the BEST SHOW OF YOUR LIFE!!!!!!

"FREAKY TIKI" show them what you got.... B)

Edited by Gold Sabre

Dennis, great threat you started. It captures the spirit of the weekend which sometimes gets lost.

Good luck to all corps this weekend especially those making a long journey. Get there safe, max out your shows and enjoy the rest of the weekend. Then get home safely.

This has been a very competitive year and all corps are to be congratulated. And, please remember, even though one corps wins every corps has contributed to the success of the 2005 season. Just fielding a corps these days is a success story.

Looking forward to prelims! GO BUSH!

John Gough