Carolina Gold

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THANK YOU ALL!!!!

To the Gold Alumni (members and staff) - We could not have made it without your involvement, support and contribution over these past few years. I hope we made you proud and represented YOUR hard work from past seasons well. Thank you for your continued support, and we hope to celebrate the moment with you in person soon!

To all of our friends in W-S - Thank YOU for hosting such an awesome preview, and for all the hard work you put in to it. We could hear you cheering us on all the way in Scranton! Please know we are cheering for you as well...we will keep our fingers crossed.

To all....

Thanks to all the corps for a great contest.

and...

HOORAY!!! WE FINALLY DID IT!!!!!

And CG didn't fall into the pit of leaving the best performance on the Prelims field which happens to a lot of first time Finalists. Great job Sunday night, the emotion was just flying..... b**bs

I loved the show! Congrat CG!!

For the number of good friends who have worked so hard for so long, I was thrilled to see Carolina Gold make their debut finals appearance this weekend.

Good Work! Congratulations on finding the treasure!

David

Edited by notelvis

Thanks to Gulf Coast and Lakeshoreman who proved our honor guard in finals. Just a side note....even if it was just for a moment....it was great having Marc Sanders back on the field with us. Best wishes to you and your organization in 2006.

And who can forget the loudest cheer in finals from our friends from Alliance. A first year corps who performed in finals in their very first year of existence!!! We love you too!

Hurcs color guard was outrageous! Loved being in finals next to you. The circle dance was fun....ditto to the shark!

I love you Dana Harmon!!!!

Dwayne

And yes, it is still all about the ...