Crusaders 2006

Yes Jason, it might make things easier. Even though recruiting so far this year has been good already. But we still need some more people so get off the fence and come check us out Thanksgiving weekend on Sunday. You might be pleasently surprised!

Unfortunately this fence is so far south...like the Great Wall or something.

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please update your website. I think that would help a little with recruiting. Also, is the bingo info up to date? I'm one of the fence people. The more info I have, the sooner I can make a decision.

Edited by dpdc77

.......This Just in.......

The Crusaders are bringing back thier Jazz band that they have had for many years in the past. This organizations is a great way for people to perform and not have to do the toguh drum corps schedule. We have already booked some gigs and have a couple of spots still open in the group. Anyone who is interested, please contact myself or by using the contact info on the web site (which will be updated in the next few weeks) @ www.rochestercrusaders.org

Thank you,

Edited by Capt Ajax

www.rochestercrusaders.org

Edited by Storkysr

Things are always quietest BEFORE THE STORM

i know way too quiet on here. I need something to read while I'm at work. :sshh: Anywho. See some of you at bingo tomorrow night.

Things are always quietest BEFORE THE STORM

i know way too quiet on here. I need something to read while I'm at work. :sshh: Anywho. See some of you at bingo tomorrow night.

Where is bingo?

Edited by dpdc77