TO ALL DCA PARTICIPANTS

I wanted to thank you all for making my first Senior Experience a great one. When I stopped marching 10 years ago in the Juniors I thought that would be the end. Then i found the oppurtunity to start something good in Dallas when I met a small tiny group of people looking to start a Dallas Corps. We worked our Booties off....and there we were. First at DCM finals, then at DCA finals.

I also never imagined how much more fun and fulfilling an all-age group could be. It truely is a completely different animal than the junior corps. I got to make some really good friends from other corps, and I expect to seem all again next go around, and I got to meet some DCP people I have talked to on here.

I consider Frontier my brothers and sisters. I consider all of you reading this, my cool, or strange, or funny, or quiet, or smelly, or goodlooking, or heavily smoking, or heavily drinking, or not-so-intelligent, or womanizing, or church-going, or scene-stealing, or respectful, or rude, or busy, or crazy, or insane, or level-headed, or talkative, or smart, or fill in the blank cousins from all over.

Thanks again, and I will be back :worthy: b**bs

I wanted to thank you all for making my first Senior Experience a great one. When I stopped marching 10 years ago in the Juniors I thought that would be the end. Then i found the oppurtunity to start something good in Dallas when I met a small tiny group of people looking to start a Dallas Corps. We worked our Booties off....and there we were. First at DCM finals, then at DCA finals.

I also never imagined how much more fun and fulfilling an all-age group could be. It truely is a completely different animal than the junior corps. I got to make some really good friends from other corps, and I expect to seem all again next go around, and I got to meet some DCP people I have talked to on here.

I consider Frontier my brothers and sisters. I consider all of you reading this, my cool, or strange, or funny, or quiet, or smelly, or goodlooking, or heavily smoking, or heavily drinking, or not-so-intelligent, or womanizing, or church-going, or scene-stealing, or respectful, or rude, or busy, or crazy, or insane, or level-headed, or talkative, or smart, or fill in the blank cousins from all over.

Thanks again, and I will be back  :worthy:  b**bs

Well that is a GREAT description of most of us. LOL. Good post and welcome to DCA.

Well that is a GREAT description of most of us. LOL. Good post and welcome to DCA.

That new photo on the front of your site says it all...

Wow, thats the best description I've heard in a long time. It's great that you enjoyed your first of I'm sure many seasons!!!

I couldn't agree more. Believe me, it was even better after 25 years! b**bs

May I add as well as a relatively recent DCAer (this is my second year) that the parties are much better over here!

Thanks again, and I will be back  :lol:  b**bs

Very kind sentiments Chris. I'd like to add that I sat amid a group of Frontier members at the I&E show. I found you to be polite, interested on what was going on AND incredibly enthusiastic. My wife & I both felt as if we had been among friends.......I would have been proud to have young people like you in any of the corps with which I've been involved over the past 43 years. Please keep your involvement fresh and growing. Our continued best wishes to you and the corps. Hope to see you again next year.

Jim Cossetti

WDCHOF Exec. Secretaryand a bunch of other stuff

Edited by Jimbalaya

.............LOLOLOLOL...........hey Duke. Does that mean we are schizophrenic? I only have a few of those traits, so I'd better catch up with you........

Also, as an amplification of your quote.........

"Contests are won ON THE PRACTICE FIELD"

Jim Cossetti

a bunch of stuff too

Edited by Jimbalaya