Oct. Wildwood show

Right off the bat, I can tell you it will be on October 29. There is a short boardwalk parade ending at the Convention Center in the afternoon. The show will be held in one of the larger ballrooms there, not the large hall, that same evening. Cabs and Sky will definitely be there. Other alumni corps will be announced soon.

I'm sure that Peter Bishop or someone else from The Cabs organization will be putting up more info soon.

Make a weekend of it! There's nothing like a 48 hour drum corps party! FWIW, the weather has been much better for this show in the past than it has for the Elks Convention weekend in June. C'mon down and have a great time with ALL the corps.

Ray

Does anyone have information about the Oct show in Wildwood..

Such as ... what corps..

Is there a parade

Price...

where it is being held in Wildwood

Hotels....

A website.......

Thanks,

Pete

Does anyone have information about the Oct show in Wildwood..

Such as ... what corps..

Is there a parade

Price...

where it is being held in Wildwood

Hotels....

A website.......

Thanks,

Pete

Pete - I talked to Ernie Troiano. the mayor of Wildwood just yesterday and he asked me if I was coming to the show on October 29. What a question!

This is what I know as of now: October 29 at the Wildwoods Convention Center, Burk Ave. and the boardwalk - most likely at 6 pm. No lineup as of now, with the obvious exception of the Caballero Alumni. The alumni show has traditionally held a fun parade along the boardwalk about 2 pm that day, progressing from Schellenger Ave to the convention center. Not sure about this year yet.

For more information, you can keep checking the Caballero website, clicking on "Alumni." The show is listed now, but there is no lineup yet.

For more information and news about the Wildwoods, itself, you can also click on the link to my online newspaper, www.TheWildwoodsReporter.com at anytime, it's free. I publish a new issue every Monday. Approx. the middle of October, I'll start showing information about participating corps as well as photos. The good thing about an online newspaper, as opposed to most print ones, is you can read it from anywhere in the world.

The current issue features news about this week's shows: The mummers string bands and about 10,000 harley davidsons. It's going to be a noisy weekend in Wildwood this week.

If you need any specific information about the Wildwoods, feel free to e-mail me at thom@thewildwoodsreporter.com I'll do my best to help you out.

Thanks, Thom B)

Yankee Rebels are there as well.