G bugles for sale.

camel lips

I am selling off the bulk of my G bugles.

All horns are in used condition.All have typical wear and tear on them but are in working order.All valves work nicely and all slides are smooth.

Prices listed do not include shipping.

Please take at look at what I have for sale if your Interested.I will be listing them on EBAY over the next few months and I expect them to command a better price there.

DEG 3 valve Euphonium (LIKE NEW)never marched

with,,was used for a couple of practices indoor's at a

couple of our camps.No dents,,all silver plate in tact.

$599(sold)

6 DEG 3 valve sops fair to good condition.....$250

each

6 DEG 3 valve MEllo's fair to good condition $275

each

6 DEG 3 valve baris fair to good condition $300

each

4 DEG 2 valve mellos fair condition $85

each

Edited by camel lips

Colts sold their sops for 150 Dollars and they were in good to excellent cond lower prices may help sell these horns HMMM I might be persuaded to buy a couple :)

Colts sold their sops for 150 Dollars and they were in good to excellent cond lower prices may help sell these horns  HMMM I might be persuaded to buy a couple  :)

Wow,,that was a incredible deal,,sorry I missed out on that one.They were three valve??????

I am firm with these prices.Its about what I got in them.I bought them from Paul Collins at the Brass shop one year ago today.They are basically in the same condition that he sold them to us at.They were fully inspected and fixed at time of sale.Quanity discounts on 5 or more horns will be considered.

Most Degs on EBAY fetch upwards of $250 for sops and upwards of $300 for mello's and Bari's..in the same condition.

BTw my contact information is edwardamason@yahoo.com

Edited by camel lips

Ow!!! :huh: b**bs Would you ship to the Philippines? Please... I'm a bari player from the Philippines. I'm just using valve/rotor bari(and you know hard it is to use :() I would definitely appreciate if you could ship a bari here. I'll tell my dad about it! b**bs

Somebody always comes first when I am buying a bari on ebay.. :huh: I wish you could ship it here.... :huh: That would be a very nice gift on Christmas!!! b**bs :ph34r:

Edited by bbaritone_41

I am selling off the bulk of my G bugles.

All horns are in used condition.All have typical wear and tear on them but are in working order.All valves work nicely and all slides are smooth.

Prices listed do not include shipping.

Please take at look at what I have for sale if your Interested.I will be listing them on EBAY over the next few months and I expect them to command a better price there.

DEG 3 valve Euphonium (LIKE NEW)never marched

with,,was used for a couple of practices indoor's at a

couple of our camps.No dents,,all silver plate in tact.

$599(sold)

6 DEG 3 valve sops fair to good condition.....$250

each

6 DEG 3 valve MEllo's fair to good condition  $275

each

6 DEG 3 valve baris fair to good condition    $300

each

4 DEG 2 valve mellos fair condition            $85

each

Horns are on hold at the moment.I am waiting to hear back from a corps that has submitted a bid on these horns.If their board of directors approves the sale then all of the horns are sold.

The meeting is this weekend so I should know something by Monday.

Thanks for your patiences :)