WHAT JR CORPS HAS THE BEST CHANCE TO COME BACK

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be cool to see Sky Ryders do it!

How about Pembroke Imperials? Are they making it?

• 3 months later...

"Junior Comeback to Senior":

One well remembered and respected junior corps that could make it as a "Senior" is the St Andrews Bridgemen. At the time of this writing they are organizing as an "Alumni" corps for the 2006 season.

Best of luck to you.

Elphaba

Sky Ryders. :worthy: Hmmm> B)

wrong. Light Brigade has no affiliation with 27th... They are doing this under there own management, and some 27 alumni dont like it, from what I understand

~>conner

You are correct in that "Light Brigade" has no affiliation with 27 although they like to claim that they are. This is just not true. They may have some 27 alumni who march with them, but that does NOT mean they are 27 or ever will be....:). And that is as far as it goes as their affiliation...to set the record straight.

And to answer the original question, 27 did come back as an alumni corps and did so in 1994...successfully and did what they set out to do.

You are correct in that "Light Brigade" has no affiliation with 27 although they like to claim that they are. This is just not true. They may have some 27 alumni who march with them, but that does NOT mean they are 27 or ever will be....:). And that is as far as it goes as their affiliation...to set the record straight.

And to answer the original question, 27 did come back as an alumni corps and did so in 1994...successfully and did what they set out to do.

Ya know Steph, it's ashamed 2-7 didn't come out again last year when DCI was in Boston. From what I understood, the ball was in their court but they declined. :(

Ya know Steph, it's ashamed 2-7 didn't come out again last year when DCI was in Boston. From what I understood, the ball was in their court but they declined. :(

Yes ,that is true the ball was in our court, we were asked and it wasn't some alumni just having wishful thinking regarding that ...but alot of alumni felt that 94 couldn't be topped (I don't think anyone was trying to "top" 94 but we could've been just as good... Lancers know how to do that...those of us who didn't get to do 94) but with everything going on with Darlene etc, and other things... it just wasn't right timing...:(

Edited by Lancerlady

"Junior Comeback to Senior":

One well remembered and respected junior corps that could make it as a "Senior" is the St Andrews Bridgemen. At the time of this writing they are organizing as an "Alumni" corps for the 2006 season.

Best of luck to you.

Elphaba

Yeah i would love to see the Bridgemen come back and they would make a great senior corps.