Favorite corps to never make Div 1 finals?

dbg

I don't believe the subject of this thread is "State your opinion and feel free to bash one another" To clarify, It could be taken both ways. Cause the corps are not considered Div 1 corps even on prelims. They are judged on the same sheet and they become a DCI member corps by placement. If you recall, when Magic came back, they were a div II corps and were considered as such till "after" finals when they decided to move back into Div I. DCI made the Magic restart in Div II because of a new rule change they made earlier that year.

A tiny corection:

In 2002, the top 3 div II corps were able to advance to DIV quarterfinals, but they first had to agree to compete in DIV 1 the following season. Magic, Capital Regiment and Mandarins all agreed and went on to compete in DIV 1 quarterfinals as DIV 1 corps.

Edited by MelloHorn13

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Avant Garde

Florida Wave

Geneseo Knights

noone's mentioned the Pride of cincinnati yet so i'll through them out there.

Also, what about the Marion Cadets. Back in the 70's they were knocking on the door of the top 25.

I was going to say Dutch Boy but according to CorpsReps they did make finals one year. They had 3 13th place finishes and I think the '88 Sinatra show should have made finals. Helluva show.

Black Gold - But then I'm a little biased.

Since no one has said Pacific Crest, i think i will :-P