I'm Still Waiting..........

Gmannn

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Albion

PA?

My guess, somewhere north of Tennessee, West of Colorado, East of Delaware and South of Minnesota.

well since there is really only two things to the East of Delaware (Wildwood, NJ and the Atlantic Ocean) and the first show of the season is already held in Wildwood . . .

they are being held in the Bermuda Triangle??

:blink:

well since there is really only two things to the East of Delaware (Wildwood, NJ and the Atlantic Ocean) and the first show of the season is already held in Wildwood . . .

they are being held in the Bermuda Triangle??

:blink:

Whoohooo DCA cruise!!! Yay!! lol

I can't wait to hear what the outcome is! I'm sure whereever it ends up DCA 06 will be awesome!!

I'm still ruling out North Korea.

Tough neighborhood over there. :blink:

Fran

I get hate mail and death threats ever time I talk about this but,,, :P

My opinion on this matter is strictly my opinion.That and 99 cents will get you a Double Cheeseburger at McDonald's.

My opinion is that DCA already has a very good idea on where its going to be.They probably won't make a formal announcement for sometime because they know either way they go there is going to be some fall out.

I have seen a lot of people come on here and try and put a positive spin on a site that clearly is not the best answer .

My prediction is that it will be in Rochester in 06 based on some of the agressive spin I saw on some of the other threads.

Ok,Flame suit on,,,,Kevlar in place.Blindfold and Cigarette at the ready.Let the games begin.

self imposed Edit for content.

Edited by camel lips

Actually, it's still early. Some previous years had the finals location selection not made until early December.

:)

Ok,name the years. :blink: