Carolina Gold 2006

Good for you guys!

Eddie and Chris are very good friends of mine and both very talented drum corps guys. It sounds as though Gold is taking things seriously with this team of experienced people. Danny Raymond is another great person to have in your camp.

Best of luck...

Donny

Good Luck in 2006!!!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And as always....tell Jack W. to you know what !

LOL..... Jack and Kerri are coming to visit us here in Baltimore tomorrow.... they're on their way to a wedding Saturday in DC.

I hope Baltimore can survive Jack's visit. b**bs I'll make sure to pass along your "greetings"....!!!!

Fran

Congratulations GOLD! A GREAT Team you have there. I consider Eddie Griffin to be one of my best friends and I know how hard he will work for you. Chris writes some of the best music in drum corps, I can't wait to hear it.

Best of luck in '06

Thanks Duke........I am just an average Joe, going to Carolina ! Looking forward to working with such a great group of people.

Thanks Duke........I am just an average Joe, going to Carolina ! Looking forward to working with such a great group of people.

Congratulations and good luck Eddie