Will the Renagades win DCA in 2006?

Let 'em ##### on Polo Team Planet. ^0^

lol

:lol:

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you all for providing entertainment this afternoon when I really needed it. My workday is going so much faster because I can come and check out DCP between meetings and get my dose of Drum Corps BS (which is more fun and less stressful than work BS). May this thread never end.

Oh, and by the way,

as a member of the Renegades . . .

I would like to say . . .

WE ARE SO ####### GREAT!

This whole thread has me laughing now :)

Yeah, everyone used to like us..............."oh the cute little Renegades, all they way out here from California-----oooh they have horns and drums and everything!!"

That is, until we became a THREAT.

You don't see this sort of haterade in the River City or White Saber threads, etc. Bet you if RCR started to push the envelope for top 5 at DCA they'd soon develop a little band of whining naysayers as well. Oddone's probably in one of those corps that hasn't beaten us since 2002 or something, and can't handle that every year that passes is a year they could have placed one place higher if we hadn't bothered to come out. If so, WHAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!

If not, WHAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!

F.E.W.I.N.U. ($1 to d###### MFers who made this sentiment possible)

Let's see if we can all follow the formula:

Step I: Someone benignly posts something nice and/or positive about the Renegades. Not even necessarily a Renegade member.

Step II: Some random troll comes around and starts dropping bombs about how arrogant we are.

Step III: Lee takes the bait.

Step IV: The rest of us follow suit.

Step V: Some of us with bigger mouths than others lose patience and post something less than complimentary when looked at in a manner that can be less than complimentary about the corps as a whole

Step VI: Overall bad taste left in everyone's mouth.

Step VII: Go back to Step I and repeat.

I was just trying to compete with you for DCP's biggest loud mouthed a-hole. You are my Obe Wan. I am watching and learning. I've almost got it perfected. I'm not as great as the Renegades, but I'm almost there.

Love your signature!!!!!

Lather.

Rinse.

Repeat.

Step I: Someone benignly posts something nice and/or positive about the Renegades. Not even necessarily a Renegade member.

Step II: Some random troll comes around and starts dropping bombs about how arrogant we are.

Step III: Lee takes the bait.

Step IV: The rest of us follow suit.

Step V: Some of us with bigger mouths than others lose patience and post something less than complimentary when looked at in a manner that can be less than complimentary about the corps as a whole

Step VI: Overall bad taste left in everyone's mouth.

stomper7.jpg x 7. ^0^

Edited by bawker

I hate when I respond to this mindless drivel, especially in the manner that I did. I can go from zero to f###ing b###h in about 2.3 seconds. But it really gets ####### old. I would expect a Caballero to think the Caballeros are the absolute best corps in the world. Same with the Bucs, RCR, or anyone else. Otherwise, why march there.

Does it really get you that butt-hurt when someone says their corps is great? WTF? Are we three years old now?

I'm sorry if I came off like a ####### schrill c###. (It wouldn't be the first time). Look, the Renegades are going to be a thorn in everyone's side for a very long time. They think they're ####ijng Rock Stars. They come from California (right there says it all). They post all over DCP like they think they own the place. And every year, they shlep their #### thousands of miles across the country and entertian the h-e-double hockey sticks out of the crowd. Truth is, the Renegades have never cared about winning some plastic trophy.

RE-READ THAT SENTENCE SEVEN MORE TIMES.

They've only EVER cared about putting the best San Francisco Renegades Corps out on the field. Period.

For what ever reason, they've become a threat to some people. So they have to lash out with stupid complaints that they have too many posts on DCP, or some other lame-###ed complaint.

Either deal with it or hit the "ignore" button. Otherwise, suit up, pick up a horn, drum, flag and give them a run for their money.