Hawthorne Caballeros Announce 2006 Theme

¡REFLEXIONES CON EL FUTURO!

The Hawthorne Caballeros are excited to announce their 2006 show theme: REFLECTIONS THROUGH THE FUTURE!

Intrigue, excitement, drama, and passion – a show that will entertain drum corps fans – past, present and future.

Want to know more! Come to our 2006 Open House on Sunday, November 27th at 12:00 noon. Go to www.cabs.org for further information. Or contact Mike Ryan by phone (973) 709-0500 ext. 1532 - or email Mike at cabscontra@aol.com.

Edited by sophillycab

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the show title can't wait to see what is in. I am sure that staff have picked some great tunes to tear the house down with excitement.

Edited by cabsbari79

AWESOME....

This Show is Gonna Kick Soo Much a#%

Not that I'm a cynic or anything, but since the very small detail of music was left out, how do you know?

A good sounding "theme" does not necessarily a good show make.

Rocketman - just trying to understand

Edited by Rocketman

It doesn't always have to be about the music. The vets know what we are expecting this year. And without even knowing what music yet officially we know this is gonna be one memorable year.

If I have anything to say about it, this season will be one for the ages! Those who know me understand!

The concept sounds cool.

I remember a few years ago, Hurcs brought out different uniforms etc. from past years of the corps ... it was one of my favorite shows of the year. I don't know if what you are doing is even remotely similar to what they did, but I like the idea of presenting "time" throughout the show.

(edited because I apparently cannot spell "the" ... lol.)

Edited by drumlaw80