lowest score ever?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so incredibly bored at work, and I needed something to do. So this is the lowest I've found while browsing Corpsreps.com http://www.corpsreps.com/scores.cfm?view=s...&showid=1982056

Oh my gawd! That's what I am talking about. There isn't a day that goews by that I don't thank my devine creator or what ever it is that is in charge of these things that I never had to receive a score that low. Like I said, my hat is off to those who could and came back. If I had received a score that low, though, who knows, I could have been a champion swimmer, Navy SEAL, the possibilities are endless.... ^0^

wow. just wow.

tho the corps was able to get it up at an 11 only 20 days later, and had it all the way up to a 12 in prelims!

Oh my gawd! That's what I am talking about. There isn't a day that goews by that I don't thank my devine creator or what ever it is that is in charge of these things that I never had to receive a score that low. Like I said, my hat is off to those who could and came back. If I had received a score that low, though, who knows, I could have been a champion swimmer, Navy SEAL, the possibilities are endless.... ^0^

word.

I prolly would have just gotten into a fetal position, and cried. seriously.

I wish I could see a recap for that show.

~>conner

word.

I prolly would have just gotten into a fetal position, and cried. seriously.

I wish I could see a recap for that show.

~>conner

Ah, no thanks, not for me...I have enough nightmares as it is. :(

That would be waaaaay to depressing.

not even close to being born.

~>conner

There's no evidence of scores lower than about 4 because when a corps "zeroed out", as it was referred to, they didn't announce a score. They'd simply say..... "In 8th place..... the __________." I guess they didn't want to humiliate them any further. Unfortunately, I have first-hand knowledge of this because in 1980 when I marched in the Phantom Regiment Cadets, there were a couple times early in the season when we "zeroed out". Under the tick system, when you were pretty bad, it was very possible to get a 0. If it had been possible, some corps probably would have gotten negative scores.

WOW!! And to make it sadder, the corps with the two lowest scores have such a long proud history.

My first show we scored a 37.35 (DCA record at the time) but had been inactive for almost two whole years.