Syracuse Brigadiers 2006

MOULIN ROUGE it is people. If you haven't heard any of the buzz out of Syracuse lately let me fill you in. There will be a drum corps, the drum corps will be full, the drum corps will compete, and the drum corps will be performing music from the movie Moulin Rouge.

The first camp for brass is tentatively scheduled for December 3 and 4 in Syracuse, NY. Stay tuned to the corps website (www.brigadiers.com) for more information regarding the show, staff, and schedule. If you are interested in being a part of the rouge et noir please contact Mike Miller, recruiting director, or any of the respective caption heads for your sections.

So make some room in your schedules and stop on by Syracuse this winter. 2006 is sure to be a season that you won't want to miss!

Peter Blake

Brass Caption Head

^0^

Edited by brigsbrass

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This show is amazing.

This vehicle seems to be a real champion vehicle. Good for Brigs.

Can't wait to hear the first snips of music.

Are the tunes Wayne will use already choosen? Please bring "El Tango del Roxanne". It's an amazing tune for this power house hornline Brigs will definitly field in 2006.

Edited by BariSaege

Wow! This makes me want to return to be a Brigadier even more now!!! Great announcement Pete! Go Brigs 2006!!!

Great choice in material. Good Luck Brigs.

Donny

GET IT MOULIN ROUGE!! You know its gonna be a cool show right off the bat because the staff is so excited!

GET IT BRIGS :)

PLEASE play the string version of Your Song. It's SO beautiful.

I wanted to arrange it for a low brass choir, but it would sound insanely good with the full hornline. Better than "First Time Ever I Saw Your Face" from 2003, and THAT was a tear jerker of a ballad if I ever heard one.

Oh, and Sparkling Diamonds would be HOT as a 3rd number. Holy crap would it ever. You'd rock the house with it.

Good luck Brigs. What a great choice.

Edited by bumo27

Yeah I think this is an OUTSTANDING choice also! We are gonna have a great time putting this together. :P