Junior/Senior Corps Announcements discussion.

gdisney

but Jami!!!

it's not hostile <_<

[/sarcasm]

that's why i reported it and quoted it for reference for those who think nothing hostile has been said. plain and simple.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok I missed that comment . . . I'm sure they weren't being serious . . .

So I just want to clarify . . the DCA "general" is now sort of what the DCA OT used to be . . . The "annoucements" will have annoucements only. The "clubhouses" will be corps specific OT, discussions, etc.

I miss how everything was over the summer :(

You know, after seeing all this uproar about one silly little change, I have this to say...

I sure wouldn't want to see you when something that matters gets changed.

Everyone fights their own battles.

People get comfortable with the way things are, and don't like to see it change. (see: amps in drum corps)

Maybe the next change will #### you off; and then we can argue about how hindsight is 20/20, blah blah blah. ^0^

Because the saying "If it ain't broke...don't fix it" comes into play here. You are totally screwing with the comfortable community. The DCA area was doing just fine until you guys had to go screw with it. Any talk that didn't really have to do with corps was in the DCA Off-topic area. Corps had clubhouse forums but no one really knew about them. I didn't find Grenadiers clubhouse until like a year after! They aren't being used so really they shouldn't be there. They are just wasting server space and bandwidth. Use those resources to something more useful. Maybe a multimedia section which would spike the traffic here x10.

Is this same type of thing going on in the DCI forum?

Is this same type of thing going on in the DCI forum?

They are working on it. It's an ongoing process.

If there weren't complaints about it, do you think we would have done anything?

Hint: the answer is no.