SCV 06

ok, #1, what happened to the polls??!?!?! anyways

with last years placement, and the way the SCV staff is jumping ship like its the titanic.. do you think it's possible that they could not make final? not asking if they will or wont, just asking if its pheasible...

opinions?

and remember, just b/c they have good ppl on the staff doesnt garuntee anything...

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's definitely feasible... seems unlikely to me, though... it's not like SCV has some insurance that prevents them from making finals... look at madison... it would seem incomprehensible back in 98-99 that madison wouldn't be making finals... #### happens.

i do not condider it a possibility that they will not make finals.

no

just no

i do not condider it a possibility that they will not make finals.

no

just no

SCV is the ONLY corps to have never not made finals so they have the experience. alot of it is going to rest on whether the members return rate is pretty high. remember though, back in 97 they had a vast majority of "rookies" and still placed ok by most's standards.

SCV is the ONLY corps to have never not made finals so they have the experience. alot of it is going to rest on whether the members return rate is pretty high. remember though, back in 97 they had a vast majority of "rookies" and still placed ok by most's standards.

Ok?! :laugh:

They tied for first at quarterfinals and ended with a 3rd place finish.

Thats more then ok, considering the fact that probably a total of 10 corps (dont know the exact #) have been able to finish 3rd or higher.

The best thing about 97, is they started the season slow, with lots of openings in their corps and really picked up speed as the season went on.

I think with the quality of corps in the activity now, it is possible for SCV to be bumped out of finals...like its possible for ANY Corps.

But...if you asked me to bet against Santa Clara Vanguard, I certainly would not.

Anything could happen.. But I don't see it or ever want to see it happen.

SCV is loved by soooo many people that even though they might have slipped last year. Kids that wanted to march there before will still want to march there. So The talent Pool will be there and with the Staff they have I am sure they will not only make finals but climb back up the ladder.

Go SCV.. Good Luck in 06

Edited by Bond624