Wondering

I noticed a while back that SCV is selling their horns from this last season. Are they going back to G bugles or are they just getting a new supply of Bb horns? I would imagine that they are staying with Bb but I don't know. If they're staying with Bb, they might want to take a SERIOUS look at King. Those King horns that PR has sound pretty #### good!!!! ^OO^ I know, I saw(and heard hehe). Anyone who knows anything, please give us the scoop. Thanx.

Staying with Yamaha. Most top corps replace their horns every 2-3 years and now it is time for SCV to do so. No biggie.......

For the love of God it has been almost 6 years now since the Bb rule passed. I hate to quote mr. starvoyager's post, but all of you "g freaks" need to just let it die. IT IS NOT COMING BACK!!!

G-bugles are legal, aren't they?

Bbs are a choice, aren't they?

Oh yes, you can't win unless you play on Bbs, right?

I just wanted to further the rumor about harmonicas. Some of them might be in G-- this is where the confusion sets in.
Actually, being something of a blues harmonica player myself, I can attest that they come in a wide variety keys, tuning and ranges! However, a "G" harmonica with no slide is the loudest ^0^ :P :laugh:

For the love of God it has been almost 6 years now since the Bb rule passed. I hate to quote mr. starvoyager's post, but all of you "g freaks" need to just let it die. IT IS NOT COMING BACK!!!

All I wanted to know is whether they were changing or not. It has NOTHING to do with the #### G vs. Bb argument. I ask an innocent question and get automatically "categorized" as one of the "g freaks". That's pathetic.

To you brassmeaway: I haven't been on this board but maybe twice in about 2-3 months. The last time I even posted here before last night was back in like September. In the offseason I don't come here very often. I ask you this: Am I not allowed to ask a simple question?!?!? Is there something wrong with this?!?!? Because if there is, don't reply to the thread. Take your complaints directly to the administrator.

I ask a simple question and it becomes a federal production. :laugh:

please god can we sticky a thread for all the gossipers about corps replacing horns

i swear we get one of these threads every week

I think the first sticky should be for all the people auditioning for Crown and their 17 threads....seems like thats the only corps DCP'ers are going for.