Speculation about Cadets 2006

"To date, a decision has yet to be made, but within the next 2 weeks the show design shall be set, the arranging underway and the 2006 version of The Cadets will begin rehearsing towards defense of their ninth DCI World Championship."

"We here at YEA! don't want to hint too much at where the design team may be leaning and nothing is finalized at all, but we can say this... the door hasn’t been trashed just yet!"

Any ideas?

They'll do a sequel and add on to the door prop.

"Dreamscapes in four parts with a hall."

Edited by SF2K4

They'll do a sequel and add on to the door prop.

"Dreamscapes in four parts with a hall."

That was funny! b**bs b**bs

How about it picks up where the girl left off on Finals night, and she is a DCI judge in reality....ok that sounds lame already. Ya i have no clue what is going to happen, as long as there isn't anyone speaking into a mic saying "crickle crash crak, spackle wackle dooooooooo" or whatever it was.

I bet we will see lots of show announcements after the November audition camps

whether that be officially or unofficially.

~>conner

That was funny! b**bs b**bs

How about it picks up where the girl left off on Finals night, and she is a DCI judge in reality....ok that sounds lame already. Ya i have no clue what is going to happen, as long as there isn't anyone speaking into a mic saying "crickle crash crak, spackle wackle dooooooooo" or whatever it was.

Just a little history to ponder, in 1979 the Bridgemen had a "judge with a clipboard" from the color guard, dancing with "Gene, Gene, the dancing machine", so the "judge" idea in last years Cadets show, had already been used in another show a long time ago. :)

Edited by Lancerlady

last I heard the door got sold to a high school at the conclusion of the season. So I wonder how this is gonna work out if there is gonna be a sequel to the show.

Sold to or returned to?

j/k :P

Hopefully they'll add onto the '05 show, and make more sense of the whole production :)