Dimensions 06!

Yay and congrats on the return!

I remember talking to some of your guard kats before finals retreat (it was a prelims/finals show with Dimensions just squeaking into the night show) in Valdosta, GA (armpit of America) the summer of '03. They struck me as a very nice group of people, and it was saddening to hear about them folding the following year.

Glad to hear they're back in the fray.

• 3 weeks later...
http://dimensionscorps.org/

"First Camp for the 2006 Season

Our first audition/rehearsal camp has been scheduled for December 9-11, 2005. Directions to the rehearsal site will be posted soon, so please check back. "

Great to see a corps in Michigan.

So where is camp. it is less than a week away and still no info. make it hard for members or parents to plan.

http://dimensionscorps.org/

"First Camp for the 2006 Season

Our first audition/rehearsal camp has been scheduled for December 9-11, 2005. Directions to the rehearsal site will be posted soon, so please check back. "

Great to see a corps in Michigan.

Well it is Wednesday 12-7, still no info on here or their site for a camp scheduled for this weekend. Have they decided not to have a corps again?

I remember talking to some of your guard kats before finals retreat (it was a prelims/finals show with Dimensions just squeaking into the night show) in Valdosta, GA (armpit of America) the summer of '03.

We all know Jersey is the armpit of America. Get your drumcorps facts straight!

:mmm: :mmm: :mmm:

We all know Jersey is the armpit of America. Get your drumcorps facts straight!

:mmm: :mmm: :mmm:

Nah, I accept two answers as correct for, "Armpit of America." One is still Valdosta, GA. The other, and if you've passed through there where I-70 meets I-76, is Breezewood, PA. I guess it's great if you're a trucker looking foir late-night food, but that's about it.

I don't like to think of NJ as the armpit of America. I like to think of it more as America's a-hole (in more ways than one). Cheers to NJ :lol: !

Glad to see this!!! :)

Hope to catch them in Madison in '06!!! b**bs

Here is to LA in '07!!! :lol: