Canos uniform

dcf06

Now that the Americanos are on their way back on to the field what would you expect the uniform to look like. The corps has had the red jackets for 9 years and it is time for a new look. Any Ideas on what you think the Corps uniform should be??? You never know your idea might be used!

Ps Gauchos will still be used!

Edited by dcf06

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm guessing a black top with red pants this year!

Or maybe they can go with a lovely baby blue and pink ensemble.

I don't know. I do like to removeable sleeves that they had back in what 96 or 97 that revealed the colorful conga sleeves. That would be awesome!

Ha ha Canos 1992 I feel sorry for those kids... I found one of thoes uniforms in a bucket at the corps hall not to long ago... The color of the uniform was supose to be a cool looking purple but it didnt work out right!!!

Howdy!

Almost anything new would be an improvement... :P

By '04 the old unis looked like they were getting pretty funky... :drool:

And the hats just looked sorrowful... :laugh:

'Til later... B)

Short sleeves - I don't know why, but I think they should do it. I was really hoping that Blue Stars would go with the short sleeves when they got new unis a while back.

Howdy!

Almost anything new would be an improvement... :P

By '04 the old unis looked like they were getting pretty funky... :lol:

And the hats just looked sorrowful... :lol:

'Til later... B)

yea the hats needed work, they were wool, and not made for the outside. By the end of the year they look like amish farmers... They are going bact to the plastic one this year...

Edited by dcf06

I am more concerned about how their recruiting efforts, staff and members, are shaping up. Will they actually be able to field a competitive corps next summer after taking a year off? I hope they can do it. Followed by the Troopers return in 2007! Best of luck to both.

agreed, the look of their new uniforms should definately be the last thing on their list of things to do by this summer. they have a long road ahead of them

I am more concerned about how their recruiting efforts, staff and members, are shaping up. Will they actually be able to field a competitive corps next summer after taking a year off? I hope they can do it. Followed by the Troopers return in 2007! Best of luck to both.

I don't think that will be the big problem.. they'll find talented people to march, just gotta know where to go to get them. Before the corps went inactive in 05, the corps had a solid 75-80 members, which isnt' too bad. If they can get 50-60 good members they'll be in good shape