Drum Corps Tattoos

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Second of all,it was in no way meant as an insult to you,so i appologise if it has come across that way.I have found that you guys have had trouble in the past with my uk dry humour.I guess you guys just dont get it.But i must pull you up on a matter.

Im not ignorant,ive just grown up in a world that is the real world.You say that its whats inside that counts ? Yeah,that may be true in a eutopian,xanadu fantasy world which we would all love to live in,but that mantra is simply not true and does not exist,especially in the county you live in.

Over here we are no strangers to young people expressing themselves in the ways you describe,we invented odd looking youth in the 70's with the advent of the sex pistols and punk.But from my expeience of the US,if you dont fit in,you dont get on in life.Acceptance from your peers among the youth of America,i found was top of the agenda,i looked odd with my spikey hair and earings,and i spoke funny but i didn't care that i was not in with the Quicksilver wearing,i got daddy's gold card for tour set.Its ok,i guess when your young to live rebeliously,and look,and do what you want,but there will come a time when your look will create barriers for future successes.Its the way it is,its not right i agree but its the way it is.

Nothing to do with your quote... Sooo, you're the guy that made me at and extra "u" to my DCP id.

I have the Fleur de Lis on my arm from 2 summers ago. I got a new one on my chest, but my carrier is going to cover it up so no big deal about it getting too much sun. Plus I've got some SPF 70 just in case.

Edited by Jofus

I know... kids these days. Nothing like it was back when I was a youngster. We knew everything, and never did anything rash or impulsive that might later be called foolish. We were just more mature back then, and basically better all-around people.
Brat . :P

Mine means a lot to me because I feel like I'm wearing my corps jacket at all times. It reminds me of the best summer I've ever had and all the great friends I made.

Don't have one yet (too young) but I'm thinking either my left shoulder or between my shoulderblades, and I'm going to have my friend help me design it seeing as she's a way better artist than me.

From '99 SCV...

aMikesTatoo.jpg

aDillonsV.jpg

qDillonsTatoo.jpg

Fleur-de-Lis, left shoulder blade. you can take a gander as to which corps it represents =P

woo hoo! broke the 100 post mark! i'm not a rookie anymore!

Edited by thatonekid