DCP for sale?

Eddie

Some people just aren't getting it are they? It's called the "principel of the issue"... :lol: :sshh:

I thoroughly understand what you're getting at Stephanie. The way this was brought about was hasty, for lack of a better word, but what is done is being done nonetheless. He did it, and we can't stop it. It's being done.

The reality is that at this current time, the wheels will keep on turning on EBay for the next 6 days and we will ultimately end up with a new owner. This I can probably say for fact since I can't forsee George now withdrawing his bid since the reserve has now been met and some potential buyers have now shown their interest.

What I can be hopeful for is that the next owner of this site is someone we all know (a longstanding member of DCP). If this is so, then I am in hopes for a transition that will hopefully be seamless and no different than in prior times. I think if we all stand behind this individual instead of throwing our fists and torches in the air like an angry mob, what I said above may be for truth. If the new "fearless leader" turns out to be someone we all mutually like, then possibly all the shouting may be for naught.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

we're not shouting at the new owner -- we don't know who they are. we're shouting at the current owner.

2x post

Edited by BariEuph

we're not shouting at the new owner -- we don't know who they are. we're shouting at the current owner.

Exactly!

We aren't going to make this a shouting match at anyone, so please remember the guidelines... just a friendly reminder.

That's funny you want us to follow guidelines when...oh never mind... :sshh:

Nobody is "shouting" it was a "figure of speech".

well, at some point i did use all caps. :lol:

oh, and the post i reported where someone was calling a few of us idiots? did anything happen with that thinly disguised personal attack?

just checked. nope. nothing yet.

Edited by BariEuph

No, Emma. We have no rights. We don't matter. Why should anyone listen to us?

Later, all.

Tank, you guys,The FSTMs, mods etc.. are the ones I really feel bad for.

From the way it sounds none of you were made aware of any impending action. With all the work you guys put in just out of love for the site and the activity in general, I think your feelings of betrayal are somewhat justified(MHO) As for the rest of us, lets face it; we may not like this situation (I certianly don't) but we really don't have a say in it. I think the best thing to do is wait and see what happens, (all we can do) and hopefully the right person ends up buying the site. I personally think this whole thing sucks, but in reality, there's not a D### thing we can do!

(not how I wanted my 1000th post to be :( )

oops....still can't count

Edited by Bob Brady

You notice the ones who are doing the name calling and claiming we're overreacting, haven't even donated one cent to this website..so they couldn't possibly comprehend where we're coming from... :lol:

Edited by Lancerlady