## The Kilties Full Corps Kamp! ##

WWBD

After a successful "Membership Rally" on November 6th, The Kilties will hold their first full corps rehearsal camp to commence their 2006 70th Anniversay season on December 10th (1PM to 9(10)PM) and December 11th, 10AM to 3PM.

This "Kiltie Kamp" will be held at The Kilties home rehearsal base located at Gilmore Middle School in Racine, Wisconsin.

Membership is still open, and online application for membership are accepted through

THIS WEBSITE or in person.

*Character*Honor*Excellence*Tradition*

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After a successful "Membership Rally" on November 6th, The Kilties will hold their first full corps rehearsal camp to commence their 2006 70th Anniversay season on December 10th (1PM to 9(10)PM) and December 11th, 10AM to 3PM.

This "Kiltie Kamp" will be held at The Kilties home rehearsal base located at Gilmore Middle School in Racine, Wisconsin.

Membership is still open, and online application for membership are accepted through

THIS WEBSITE or in person.

*Character*Honor*Excellence*Tradition*

Good stuff!!!

:music:

doug, good to see you online see you this sat

Hey Bryan. Good to be here. I cant wait for your visual work this year. This is the year for the Kilties to make the big jump. I got no plans for the Sunday of Labor Day weekend, may as well march!

Come on and Kilt up!

...This is the year for the Kilties to make the big jump. I got no plans for the Sunday of Labor Day weekend, may as well march!

Come on and Kilt up!

w/Stp:

Here here!! Good to see you on the board, too, Doug.

Hey Bryan. Good to be here. I cant wait for your visual work this year. This is the year for the Kilties to make the big jump. I got no plans for the Sunday of Labor Day weekend, may as well march!

Come on and Kilt up!

thanks dude hopefully everthing goes to visual master plan!

so where is everyone going after sat. buckets ? or somewhere else ?

WWBD

Butler

Smart money would say Buckets, but maybe there is an underdog in the running!

Come be a Kiltie!

WWBD

Bucket's and Kilties just go together. We even used to watch our visual rehearsals on the big-screens after long Saturdays.

BTW - The opener (Nelly Bly) will also be handed out at Kamp this weekend for the percussion! CT sent me a score all ready for front ensemble parts on Sunday night. Been clickin away ever since.

WWBD!

Magoo