Turnout for ECJ camp?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sigh..... always some nameless detractors here on DCP. grow up, kid. ECJ is doing better this year than they did last year as far as recruiting goes, and we're looking to put out another quality program in 06.

they weren't exactly the most exciting shows, though.

what are you talking about? What in the world defines exciting if ECJ 2004 doesn't?

(haven't seen 05... just ordered D2-3 dvd's)

~>conner

I just don't understand the way people think.

What qualities do you look for in shows? This is an interesting topic.

I like interesting music. Like Spartans 04 show. That was a really dark, agressive, angry show. I dont no, east coast has just kinda bored me the last couple of years. they played mediocer arrangements of My Spanish Heart and Caravan. They're visual program was just flat-out week, to.

Edited by Malambo13

I'm not gonna bother with this one. you seem to bash some high level competitors with great passion, wonder where you march.....

I like interesting music. Like Spartans 04-05 shows. Those were some really dark, agressive, angry shows. I dont no, east coast has just kinda bored me the last couple of years. they played mediocer arrangements of My Spanish Heart and Caravan. They're visual program was just flat-out week, to.
all i know is my corp is going to beat your's all over the feild next summer.

Perhaps instead of marching, you should invest in a summer school course for English.

aggressive, know, mediocre, their, weak, corps, field