Turnout for ECJ camp?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like interesting music. Like Spartans 04-05 shows. Those were some really dark, agressive, angry shows. I dont no, east coast has just kinda bored me the last couple of years. they played mediocer arrangements of My Spanish Heart and Caravan. They're visual program was just flat-out week, to.

that explains why they won brass AND visual.

Jeez dude, you are so smart, really.

all i know is my corp is going to beat your's all over the feild next summer.

and what corps would that be? Spartans, I guess?

~>conner

I'm pretty sure he's not from Spartans. I know and talk to most of the Spartans people who post on DCP and they try to stay out of all this business because they don't want to put the Spartans name at any sort of risk. That being said, I don't know this guy, and he really doesn't show any class, in which case I find it hard to believe that he's a Spartan. I just can't figure out where though.....you wanna post a name or something fella?

Ahem.

Knock it off.

That is all.

Right on! Now, back to what we were talking about................

Edited by JazzBari

hmmm... the smell of corps bashing..mmmm

too bad i missed all the fun too.. sigh

the low turn out is due to the fact that

-1 we've had multiple vets tryout for div 1

-2 quite a few members are from out of state and country for that matter

-3 and there are numerous winter lines practicing where we just by chance get quite a few of our members.

we're not going to have an accurate look at things till sometime later in the winter.

and as for people who like to come on to a thread about turn out rates and start bashing a corps, (**difference between a corps and a member**) you better have something to back it up besides saying your from fever 03'..and that's the key to knowing it all?? ...enough said.. lets get back on topic now

borges has spoken

So it is said, so it is done. I'm sure that the person doing all the bashing is probably just someone who wants to stir a little ####, but not get caught for it. Either way, I'm not one to hype a lot, but the numbers speak for themselves. In the past, we have had successful visual and music programs. I just wonder what it's going to take to get people to respect not just us, but other upper-tier corps in div II that have pumped out the numbers in years past. Just a thought....

Goodluck ECJ.

I'll be rootin' for ya!