I guess I hit a sore spot

I added a post on Saturday requesting the statistics on Senior corps DCP. I was curious about the decrease in postings and viewership on the senior boards of DCP and now when I check the system it's completely gone. <**> They didn't close it and leave the carnage in full view as a lesson to all those who wish to make such posts. They didn't move it into obscurity in another section of the boards. They just completely deleted it. What's going on with you guys? What are you hiding behind. No need to private a moderator. Why not get it all out in the open; it's the adult thing to do. :ramd:

so as a test to see how long this lasts (meh), here's the gyst of my post:

I've noticed over the last couple of months that posts and views have declined. It seemed like around this time last year these boards were a hot bed of activity. I could check back every hour and see lots of new stuff. Today I could look at the boards in the morning and they seem the same at the end of the day. Was there another forum out there everyone was accessing? Does anyone have the statistics on the boards?

Well the boards have slowed down mainly because its the slower part of the season. The corps are on their breaks and open house's are just now getting going and such. It's always slower at this time of year :)

Luis, I read the thread you started and don't understand either why it would be deleted. It was written in a calm manner and not blasting anyone or anything.

Also have no idea why last year at this time had more posts either. Seemed I found more interesting historical info then (I usually don't read the threads discussing upcoming shows).

Are my eyes deceiving me or is the guy in the middle of the Matadors picture not wearing a shirt? :music:

But he could weave one from the chest hair. :music:

Luis - how about some names to go with these faces. I recognize the pic from the 'Rocky" fanfare but never could keep the soloists names right.

Heh - the other day I had 1980 Matadors cranked on the stereo while the wife was out.... b**bs

But he could weave one from the chest hair. :music:

Luis - how about some names to go with these faces. I recognize the pic from the 'Rocky" fanfare but never could keep the soloists names right.

Heh - the other day I had 1980 Matadors cranked on the stereo while the wife was out.... b**bs

Looks like the famouse Jim Centorino to me. He is a recording artist now and has some great albums.

Check out: http://www.centorino.com/

John Stark

I too find these boards to be rather humorless, especially for a drum corps forum. I do drum corps so I can be a nasty ne'er-do-well not to be reminded about the trials of real life. ha ha

I mean, you can't even type H E double hockey sticks on here. I think the board must be Republican.

Oh, and sorry dude, your posting is sure to be removed now... and I'll get another PM about filter circumvention