I guess I hit a sore spot

I mean, you can't even type H E double hockey sticks on here. I think the board must be Republican.

:music::ph34r::music: :music: :music: :music: :music:

Since this thread is about moderation, I'm moving it (with a link left behind) to the Customer Service Center.

This is hardly obscure. There's a link in plain view of anyone who comes to the senior forum that can go here with one click.

I too find these boards to be rather humorless, especially for a drum corps forum. I do drum corps so I can be a nasty ne'er-do-well not to be reminded about the trials of real life. ha ha

I mean, you can't even type H E double hockey sticks on here. I think the board must be Republican.

Oh, and sorry dude, your posting is sure to be removed now... and I'll get another PM about filter circumvention

:music:

Hey Da-puke! See? You're getting us in trouble again..So why would you ####### worry about

filter circumvention...or is that circumcision?

Luis! I agree with how threads slow down, but remember, it's Senior corps! The more things change, the more they stay the same. Nobody wants to overhype for fear of civility police repercussions.

Pat

Love the picture of the Matadors, man! Didn't see them in '81, but listen to them when I can.

One of my favorites of all time. :music:

Since I'm NO longer part of the moderation I can throw in my $5

Much is being streamlined, so this placed does not become the cesspool that other board (RAMD) has become. Keeping DC related stuff together, and non-DC stuff in its area (Bored - which has quite a bit of stuff going on).

The intention is just to keep things organized.

If you read through all of DCP you can find that you can post just about everything, but in its proper place.

Thanks Kay.

Luis, I read the thread you started and don't understand either why it would be deleted. It was written in a calm manner and not blasting anyone or anything.

Also have no idea why last year at this time had more posts either. Seemed I found more interesting historical info then (I usually don't read the threads discussing upcoming shows).

Luis - etc.

You didn't "hit a sore spot" - you violated our community guidelines.

Your post was OT but you posted it in a drum corps only discussion forum - and that's why it is gone We have a forum for community discussions.

Traffic is not down. It is actually up a good deal in the DCA forum verses this period last year.

The DCA forum itself is up 43% over 2004 the past 90 days

The site in general (combined all forum):

Sept to Dec 1 2005: 94,957 posts

Sept to Dec 1 2004: 66,383 posts

Up - 28,974 for 90 days over last year.

That said - this is our slow period - through until march.

Thanks for your support and interest.

GD