BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I wonder if the "Internet" song from Avenue Q will be featured at all in this show?

^0^

That's one song I DARE them to sing. ^0^

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The list of composers makes me very hopeful that this'll be a great show. Sounds like a winner. But the concept? *sheesh* How 'bout instead they just say, "Hey! We're the Bluecoats and we're gonna play some really cool jazzy tunes that'll knock your socks off."

Okay, so no corps announce show concepts, just cool tunes that knock your socks off?

I wonder why no corps do that?

Oh, because that would be ########.

over hypers!!!!!

:-P

Jared, "nexus" sounding like "lexus".

Ok, sweet.

Okay, so no corps announce show concepts, just cool tunes that knock your socks off?

I wonder why no corps do that?

Oh, because that would be ########.

Why?

Why?

Because I can't think of any of my favorite corps shows that didn't have a concept. "Roman Images"- that's a concept. "A Defiant Heart" - Again, concept. "Four Corners", "Spin Cycle", "007", "Summer Train Blues Mix", "Caravan", "The Zone", "Harmonic Journey"

They're ALL concepts and they could probably all have a paragraph or 2 or 3 explaining them. And it works. Why wouldn't there be concepts that bind 2-5 pieces together in the show, both musically and visually?

That's one song I DARE them to sing. ^0^

Because nothing will get amps overturned faster... B)

Madison & BC: Benoit

BD & Madison: Don Ellis

Boston, Glassmen & BC: Morricone

Crossmen & BD: Pat Metheny

Suncoastsound & BC: MacDermot

Best of Drum Corps Composers show!

Glad we get to hear Pat Metheny again too!!!!!! :)

BC (aka BlueCoats)

Because I can't think of any of my favorite corps shows that didn't have a concept. "Roman Images"- that's a concept. "A Defiant Heart" - Again, concept. "Four Corners", "Spin Cycle", "007", "Summer Train Blues Mix", "Caravan", "The Zone", "Harmonic Journey"

They're ALL concepts and they could probably all have a paragraph or 2 or 3 explaining them. And it works. Why wouldn't there be concepts that bind 2-5 pieces together in the show, both musically and visually?

But were they your favorite shows because of the concept? And does that mean that shows before concepts and titles were used aren't your favorites?