Ok.....here we go!

It's been dealt with.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i think everyone here is mature except for malambo, come on bud bashing is over, take that rediculous signature off and get along with everyone, if you cant get along with people and deal with some people that dish out bad criticism, than your just too immature to handle drum corps. yes people may talk other corps down but its no reason to hold a grudge, so i suggest if you havent marched a corps yet, but your planning on participating in drum corps. you should think otherwise if your going to have that type of attitude in this community

Uh-oh...looks like they have a 'name' AND a corps.

That would of been my last guess...ouch.

??

Hello everyone, im not about to make a predicition, even though this is once what the page was about. I would like to apoligize as the brass captain of fever to everyone who was offended by any words. I encourage any member of Fever to be respectful and to not say anything if its negative. Thank you, and good luck to everyone this season.

brick...uh, u should probably lay low for awhile....
Uh-oh...looks like they have a 'name' AND a corps.

That would of been my last guess...ouch.

if that's what you're talking about, he's referring to bdbass1 who's been quoting brick from anchorman for awhile...

but thanks fevereuphlead - i appreciate your sincerity. good luck everyone.

Oh, alright. Then no more 'ouch'. lol I haven't seen Anchorman...you can all point and laugh now.

Anyway, time to go see family...yay? :worthy:

So what did Santa bring everyone? Might as well stay off-topic since the actual topic sucks. lol