Ok.....here we go!

wait what?

I'm so confused.....what did I do?

Oh and FeverEuphLead. There's no problem with fever. There just seems to be one person running around named malambo bashing fever up and down the forum.

His signature actually says it all......

No harm done from me though. I know tons of people from fever and they have my upmost respect.......if what i said before offended anyone, it was an inside joke....

I can actually care less who wins with what show and how many people......to be honost. Because I felt the same about the accomplishments of my season at the end of 2003, the end of 2004, and 2005. (Probably since I passed out at least once each year.)

Merry christmas!

Edited by bluedevilbass1

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that is the way to go, fo sho

This thread needs to die already.

To all current marchers..

Stay out of all this nonsense, it's not making your corps look good by any means.

</thread> (for the 3rd time)

well all the people that's the cause of the nonsense is non-marchers or unknown. And it's good to know you learned from your experience a few months ago. Others will learn eventually.

Only five corps in history have gone undefeated: 1982 BD, 1994 BD, 2000 Cadets, 2002 Cavaliers and Magic. The only ones that can truly claim to blow away the competition were 02 Cavies and Magic.

dont forget 2004 Oregon Crusaders...

Bummer, I was hoping Memphis would go with Yamahas or Kings.....The Dynasties are an improvement over Jupiter, but not by much. ECJ used dynasties, and well, we've had to work abnormally hard the past two years to get them to sound the way they did. Unless of course you're getting ones like BD's in which case they might be ok. :P

haha Just be happy they are no G's talking about hard to play.

haha Just be happy they are no G's talking about hard to play.

:blink: Huh?