More Cadets 06 Music

Tom, I have had some great conversations with you on AIM... But right now, this is not called for. Youre acting very inmature for this discussion (as are a lot of others). Conner is a great young man, and he means no harm; probably one of the more mature "younger" posters we have on these boards. Just here him out--whatever he has to say.

What's funny is bishtom is something like 40 or 50 years old, and Conner is only a teenager.

You wouldn't know that by reading their posts.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its just funny to me how someone would intentionally listen to something they know they will not like. If you know its not your cup of tea and then you listen to it anyway just so you can turn around and get on here and tell us you do not like it, which you knew before you listened to it. . . .then that is DUMB.

The knowledge that is shown by Conner for someone of his age is remarkable, and I respect him for it. So what if he doesn't like every note the Cadets play, even other corps for that matter. Some people just don't like certain things. Some people love the Cadets, some people hate them. Some people love Phantom Regiment, some people hate them. WHO CARES!!!! I mean come on, people are not going to like everything...unless Jesus starts to post on this board!!! :angel:

jesus? but i'm jewish... :angry:

haha jk!

Its just funny to me how someone would intentionally listen to something they know they will not like. If you know its not your cup of tea and then you listen to it anyway just so you can turn around and get on here and tell us you do not like it, which you knew before you listened to it. . . .then that is DUMB.

It's a matter of opinion. We've already discussed this before. If I feel like I should say it, then I am not going to restrain it because you, or anyone else thinks I should. Go back and read some of my posts, instead of just automatically saying you dont like how I think.

At any rate, you are being a hypocrite. You dont like me, so dont read my posts, or listen to me. That is after all what you think is DUMB, right?

jesus? but i'm jewish...

haha jk!

Then you still believe in Jesus. lol

~>conner

Edited by PhantomR

jesus? but i'm jewish... :angry:

haha jk!

Haha, I was waiting to see who would go there. :P

As for the issue that this topic has become... well, hardly anyone's released their total show information show far. If you want to know everything about it, it should be easy enough for you to wait. After all, you have to wait for just about any information from corps like Blue Devils, Carolina Crown, Blue Knights, Glassmen, etc. Bluecoats, Vanguard, Cavaliers, and Madison Scouts have essentially released nothing but a title and/or a concept.

So if you don't like the Cadets releasing bits and pieces for us, then just wait. Wait just like you're going to have to do for just about every other corps out there. You'll get everything in due time. But in the meantime, realize that the Cadets have actually given us more than any other corps, by releasing media from their early camps. You can complain about the "bits and pieces" approach, and you have the right to express that opinion... but realize please how silly you sound. I mean after all, this is information that isn't even relevant until June.

Here's an idea. Disregard the "bits and pieces" if you don't want to know them. Wait for the program.

Here's another idea. Even if you don't like the bits and pieces, resist the impulse to express your opinion on this particular issue. I say that because many of us would rather get some of the information now than all of it later and wouldn't want anything to discourage any corps from sharing with us as soon as they think practical. Deal?

Some people couldn't have survived back when we had to wait until, like, the April or May issue of Drum Corps World to know what anyone was doing.

It's a matter of opinion. We've already discussed this before. If I feel like I should say it, then I am not going to restrain it because you, or anyone else thinks I should. Go back and read some of my posts, instead of just automatically saying you dont like how I think.

At any rate, you are being a hypocrite. You dont like me, so dont read my posts, or listen to me. That is after all what you think is DUMB, right?

Then you still believe in Jesus. lol

~>conner

Me liking someone has little to nothing to do with discussing drum corps on a forum. . .this is not junior high.

As far as this particular issue. . .I like what Maedhros has to say. Say what you want. . ."express your opinion", but also realize how silly you sound.

Me liking someone has little to nothing to do with discussing drum corps on a forum. . .this is not junior high.

As far as this particular issue. . .I like what Maedhros has to say. Say what you want. . ."express your opinion", but also realize how silly you sound.

I know this is not junior high. I got out of that #### two years ago.

And the bits a pieces issue was over long ago. I said that I didn't like it, and the people that have been arguing with me just keep on bringing it back up, and throwing it back at me.

I'm going to say this one more time. I just dont like it. It has nothing to do with the Cadets, or anyone. I just like it better when corps release the product as a whole. What is wrong with that?

You too have to realize that this is not junior high. And you probably got out of that #### alot longer ago then I did.

Edit because I can't spell.

~>conner

Edited by PhantomR