More Cadets 06 Music

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know this is not junior high. I got out of that #### two years ago.

And the bits a pieces issue was over long ago. I said that I didn't like it, and the people that have been arguing with me just keep on bringing it back up, and throwing it back at me.

I'm going to say this one more time. I just dont like it. It has nothing to do with the Cadets, or anyone. I just like it better when corps release the product as a whole. What is wrong with that?

You too have to realize that this is not junior high. And you probably got out of that #### alot longer ago then I did.

Edit because I can't spell.

~>conner

ummm,,, if you dont like when a corps puts out parts of a show, then you dont like how any corps does it... so get over it. <**>

It REALLY doesn't matter what the Cadets release to the public in December. It will be different by August. They take an idea and play with it all season. Sometimes it works, sometimes not but its ALWAYS interesting...

Good luck Cadets, WHATEVER YOU PLAY

ummm,,, if you dont like when a corps puts out parts of a show, then you dont like how any corps does it... so get over it. <**>

that is pretty much what I said isn't it?

really, I am just saying my opinions... and I dont think I did it in an unfair way. How am I supposed to "get over myself" When all I said is that I dont like the bits and pieces deal.

But, then again in a perfect world I would agree with everything you are saying. So here goes.

I love the way the Cadets release there music. I can't wait to hear it/see it.

happy now?

:sshh:

I'm through. There is a PM icon in my posts. If you would like to use it feel free. I dont want to pollute this thread with anymore of my opinions, since you all think there is something wrong with that.

~>Conner

Edited by PhantomR

forum - A public meeting place for open discussion.

Whether or not you agree with what Conner posts on here, you are in no place to dispute his integrity or disagree with his right to post it. If someone has an opinion on anything drum corps related, this is where they go to post it, "consequences" aside. He shouldn't have to worry about what to filter out of his posts because of tact and whatnot; that would lead to a pretty uninteresting message board. If you'd like to disagree with his opinions, that's fine, but don't dispute his right to post them.

And honestly, #####ing about his age? Give me a break. Plenty of older people on this board post MUCH more ignorant comments and statements than he does. That's just ridiculous to call that into question, unless its an issue about real-life experience.

I do like when corps put out parts of their show, although I don't like when it's done in a bizarre and enigmatic manner. Oh well. They're probably going to do it, regardless. The world will go on, and the 2006 season will happen anyway.

back to the duscussion at hand...

I wish more corps would post music mp3's onlins from camps!

...rather than critisizing The Cadets...I think praise is in order!

you're right... mp3's are good.

and I wasn't critisizing them. I was just saying that I dont like how they release there music :)

they sounded amazing.

~>conner