It's here

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck again!

Wow - ok...

Joe told me that it was a very successful camp...

Joe told me that it was a very successful camp...

Drum Corps Colleagues,

I made the trip from the Jersey Shore down to Raleigh this weekend ! The corps had their first rehearsal 2 weeks prior to this weekend and that was a very good start.

Well, I was very excited about this past weekend to meet the good people at Gold and to get to work . THANK YOU GOLD FOR MAKING ME FEEL SO WELCOME ! I was not disappointed by my high expectations.

So what were the numbers ????? Does it really matter ???? The Winter is the Winter but I can tell you this, the corps is gonna be bigger than last year. I was extremely impressed by the turnout and the influx of new members ! Gold is gonna be a great corps this year and the numbers will be the numbers when you see them !

Believe me, this corps is hungry ! I measured the success of this camp by the interactions of the corps and when they played........ TOWER OF POWER ! The corps opens with a lush Intro, You Are Still A Young Man... into a way cool arrangement of WHAT IS HIP !!!! There is more to come, but why give it all away now !

I could go on and on....the proof is in the performers and the excellent staff and administration ! From the designers to the instructors, to the performers, the Gold is gearing up to present in 2006: T O P , NO EXTENSION CHORDS REQUIRED ! (not official show name)

CHECK US OUT AT VIA THE LINK TO OUR WEBSITE , COME AND JOIN THE POWER !

CAROLINA GOLD HOMEPAGE

Edited by celtickid

Drum Corps Colleagues,

I made the trip from the Jersey Shore down to Raleigh this weekend ! The corps had their first rehearsal 2 weeks prior to this weekend and that was a very good start.

Well, I was very excited about this past weekend to meet the good people at Gold and to get to work . THANK YOU GOLD FOR MAKING ME FEEL SO WELCOME ! I was not disappointed by my high expectations.

So what were the numbers ????? Does it really matter ???? The Winter is the Winter but I can tell you this, the corps is gonna be bigger than last year. I was extremely impressed by the turnout and the influx of new members ! The Gold is gonna be a great corps this year and the numbers will be the numbers when you see them !

Believe me, this corps is hungry ! I measured the success of this camp by the interactions of the corps and when they played........ TOWER OF POWER ! The corps opens with an lush Intro, You Are Still A Young Man... into a way cool arragement of WHAT IS HIP !!!! There is more to come, but why give it all away now !

I could go on and on....the proof is in the performers and the excellent staff and administration ! From the designers to the instructors, to the performers, the Gold is gearing up to present in 2006: T O P , NO EXTENSION CHORDS REQUIRED ! (not official show name)

CHECK US OUT AT VIA THE LINK TO OUR WEBSITE , COME AND JOIN THE POWER !

CAROLINA GOLD HOMEPAGE

Joe, Joe is that you using spell check. It's about time, JOE! It sounds like Gold is in for a GREAT season. Keep up the good work, GOLD! Joe.