Any show

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I'd like to march '82 BD. Nothing more cool than winning DCI and being undefeated!

Wait a minute-I did march in '82 BD-my bad! :P :ph34r:

The shows I'd would have loved to march would have been '79 and '80 BD. To me, that is one of the first turning points in brass sound in DCI. They were well put together corps for that era and were the "State of the Art" for what was to come later in drumcorps.

I think I'd like to march '82 BD. Nothing more cool than winning DCI and being undefeated!

I would have loved to have been in that show! Saw it many times that summer, and enjoyed the heck out of it! GREAT BRASS LINE, as well as musical selections and arrangements!

My picks (one choice per corps) would be:

1978 Spirit..............1980 Bridgemen

1982 Blue Devils......1984 Garfield

1984 Suncoast.........1989 Phantom

1992 VK..................1992 Crossmen

1994 27..................1995 Madison

1995 Bluecoats........2000 Boston

2002 Cavaliers........2004 SCV

The shows I'd would have loved to march would have been '79 and '80 BD. To me, that is one of the first turning points in brass sound in DCI. They were well put together corps for that era and were the "State of the Art" for what was to come later in drumcorps.

The corps was truly amazing in 81 too.... I remember watching practice the day before finals....last run-through, 88 degrees out....Dude!, they put on winter jackets BEFORE the run-through.... was that something they did every year??? I DO understand the concept but OMG that must have sucked!

Going undefeated IS also pretty special no???? we did it in the Brigs 2001...Very Proud of that too! :D

1997 Blue Devils -

this is my favorite movie and was the show that introduced me to drum corps.

1999 Santa Clara Vanguard -

I thought I wasn't ready to audition having just marched 1 season with the Vanguard Cadets so I didn't. I marched a second season with the Vanguard Cadets and came so close to marching with SCV as well - but they filled the hole by the time my season was over with in Denver.

Madison Scouts - pick a year

If only I was a guy... or Carmen from this year and I could dance...