Feburary 11 - Chinese New Years Parade

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HA! That sounds perfect! Where do we get one of those?

<shrugs> Haven't thought that far ahead. We can probably make them at cafepress.com.

BTW -- I visited a baby stuff store in San Bruno called Lullaby Lane last night. They actually had a couple of black baby outfits. I didn't pay attention to sizes so don't know if they'll fit Olivia at this point (I think they were meant for 6 months olds or so) but her mommy or daddy can probably call and find out if they stock anything else in black for older kids.

http://www.lullabylane.com

So when will the details of where, when etc. etc. Trying to plan and coordinate stuff here. . . yes I know I'm the ultimate over planner :)

Just put the baby in one of those back pack carriers and march #### it

been there, done that....well, at least garry has. see the pics from st. patty's day. she's now a bit big to carry the entire parade. we will probably have a wagon for her, or at least the stroller. and we have kanika to thank for making it possible for us to march. *HUGS*

now, how do i explain this? i have been practicing (gots to keep those rifle chops up to speed!) and i biffed myself right across my right cheekbone the other night. thought i was going to scream, it hurt so bad. we thought it might have resulted in a mild concussion for a day or two, but all is well now. last night i was getting olivia ready for bed. she decided she didn't want to go to sleep right away, so we were having a snuggle. she sits up and starts playing with one of the cats on our bed. all of a sudden #BAM#! she falls back against my left cheekbone. bit my tongue, no screaming, have baby on my chest. ugh, did it hurt.

i just took my makeup off for the day, and looked in the mirror. i have TWO bruises that make me look like i've gone 5 rounds with evander holyfield! anyone who knows me from my days in knights should get a good laugh out of this. why do these things always happen to me? i'm going to get some funny looks tomorrow on the plane.......

Ü

jan

<shrugs> Haven't thought that far ahead. We can probably make them at cafepress.com.

BTW -- I visited a baby stuff store in San Bruno called Lullaby Lane last night. They actually had a couple of black baby outfits. I didn't pay attention to sizes so don't know if they'll fit Olivia at this point (I think they were meant for 6 months olds or so) but her mommy or daddy can probably call and find out if they stock anything else in black for older kids.

http://www.lullabylane.com

i have to get the "rock star" t-shirt! too cute. i'll keep looking around for black. she'll probably be in 18 month sizes by then, and hopefully it will be easier to find dark clothes. i know zutano makes solid black pants, and they wear great.

btw, let me know which one of you is having a girl. we've got a TON of clothes (some she outgrew before she wore them!) that are in great shape. i can bring some of them up with us. the only things that are definitely off limits are the cheap trick onesie and the cbgb onesie. these go to my gal mikky, who is getting hitched in a rock and roll wedding this fall!

Ü

jan

the only things that are definitely off limits are the cheap trick onesie and the cbgb onesie. these go to my gal mikky, who is getting hitched in a rock and roll wedding this fall!

Ü

jan

a Cheap Trick & a CBGB onesie? :o

you're daughter has style & class already Jan!!!! :blink:

glad to hear all is well with you guys! :)

I'm having a boy - future Renegades drummer. But no pressure.

No guard diva guy? :) hehe Ya gotta watch those drummers!! :P