Feburary 11 - Chinese New Years Parade

MOM,

We'll take that as a yes. ^OO^

And Lee, we are jones-n' for the CNY link and music. :)

Lee, Are we going to play "Mrs. Beasley" for the streetbeat??? Want to start practicing it if we are. It looks like fun.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MOM,

We'll take that as a yes. ^OO^

And Lee, we are jones-n' for the CNY link and music. :)

MOM, I hope you play. Like the saying goes, "There's nothing like Mom's home cookin'". And Mom would be cookin' on that snare!!

So is there anyone from Sacramento that I could catch a ride with that weekend to come do the parade ??? if so let me know, also Lee can I get a contra part asap so I can transpose it since Im playing on a BBb tuba

I'm having a boy - future Renegades drummer. But no pressure.

well, my dad (a drummer) thought one of his kids would be a drummer. he had 4 girls. i'm the only one that did corps. garry has 2 girls, one was a pit-ster, and if i have my way, this one will be tossing rifles by the age of 4. but dad isn't giving up so easily.....

Ü

jan

a Cheap Trick & a CBGB onesie? :o

you're daughter has style & class already Jan!!!! :worthy:

glad to hear all is well with you guys! :)

and she looked so cute in them. i wish they still fit! she's also outgrown two pairs of vans (checkerboard!) and a pair of hot pink chuck taylors. she's on her latest pair of cons, and has a pair of chucks, pink with red hearts, waiting in the wings. dad's a cali boy, afterall.....and mom loves shoe shopping!

Ü

jan

Hey Kman,

I got the "Beasley" thing down. Send me a PM and I'll dial you in. If not Mrs. Beasley, maybe we can do the cowbell version of "That"?

Larry, what's a "PM"? I have the music, and I got a way to listen to it as well. It's going to be fun to play, if we play it. Whatever we play tough, I'll have fun. Take it easy

hmmm...... :worthy:

I'm having a boy - future Renegades drummer. But no pressure.

Hey, I have one of those! If his sunglasses lit up they'd be just like Lee's. Heh.

futurerenegades1ye.jpg

been there, done that....well, at least garry has. see the pics from st. patty's day. she's now a bit big to carry the entire parade. we will probably have a wagon for her, or at least the stroller. and we have kanika to thank for making it possible for us to march. *HUGS*

Hey Jan, how heavy is she now? Would she still fit in the baby bjorn? If possible, I'd like to keep my hands free. (Got me a 5 year old boy who was in the baby bjorn while I shopped when he was Olivia's age) If not, wagon will be fine. We'll just have to make sure she is fastened in securely.

Ok back on topic....

Lisa D., the parade is always at night in San Francisco. I'm sure at the next camp they will make some sort of announcement of details. If not, you might want to bring it up. lol.