Happy Holidays! from VK

I have nothing to add. I just liked the title of the thread.

Later.

:blink:

ALL of us from VK Youth Arts Organization, would like to wish all of you a safe and blessed Holiday, and a fantastic Happy New Year!!!

We would like to thank all of you for the wonderful support you've shown us.

THANK YOU!!!!

VK YOUTH ARTS ORGANIZATION, Inc.

info@vkyao.org

A very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all VKYAO members and their families....maybe one day the great Kingsmen/VK rivalry can begin once again in sunny California.....competition is a beautiful thing B)

Happy Holidays to you and all of VK. I really hope to see you on the competitive playing field very soon. Drum corps hasn't been as "fun" since you guys went away.

Edited by Danhobl

Now if we could only get that Sacramento corps going again.... just like old times!

Here here. Their web site keeps threatening and I think they have a winter drum line.

Geez, add a guard and a hornline... bring back the Freelancers!

Here here. Their web site keeps threatening and I think they have a winter drum line.

Geez, add a guard and a hornline... bring back the Freelancers!

:blink: AMEN i never saw them live, but i love em anyway! the 1983 and 84 shows still are some of my favorites of all time! :lol:

Maybe this time next year we will be talking about a show announcement for VK

Well......hopefully sooner than that!!!! and with the great support we've all had, we can make this happen.

With that being said, we are proud to announce a very much welcomed addition to our organization:

Project "L" Winter Guard is the newest addition to our organization. They will be competing in the WGI and WGASC circuits, including champioships in Dayton, Ohio in the Independent "A" Class. Along with those shows, they will also be competing in three WGI regionals, Riverside, Las Vegas and Santa Clara.

The director, and our newest board member, is Enrique Miramontes. Please, join us in welcoming him and his staff to our organization, along with the kids that are hard at work now, to compete this season.

We all wish our winter guard the best and good luck!!!!

So, as you can see, things are definately coming along beautifully!!! More announcements to come after the Holidays, including how you can join our Booster Club.

Thank you again for your support and encouragement throughout our organization.

Mayra

Secretary

VK Youth Arts Organization

mayra@vkyao.org

Edited by drummomalways