## The Kilties ## January 14th & 15th

WWBD

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our dinners always taste great after a great drill rehearsal with our visual staff. Nothing beats working up a sweat fine tuning our fundamentals. Then with Jerry Kelsey, Stephen Jones, and Guy Gregg taking over the brassline, we are going to be even tighter. Jim Dittrich, Chris Tomaloff(who sumo westles on non camp weekends). and Chris Thompson making the drumline better than last year is going to be fun to hear. Not to forget about our guard with Jason at the helm they are going to be smoking. I cant wait for camp already. If the Decemember camp is any indication of where this corps wants to be come September I cant wait how the January camp turns out. oh yeeeeah!!!!

WWBD

p.s. I hope its the fried chicken.

There you go Magoo. Correction noted.

WWBD

Edited by The Original El Guapo

The Kilties will hold full corps rehearsals Saturday, January 14th from 1pm to 9 (10)pm and Sunday, January 15th from 10am to 3pm. Rehearsals will be held at Gilmore Middle School in Racine, Wisconsin.

Program Coordinator Jerry Kelsey, along with Chris Thompson in the Percussion Caption will be in attendance. More new music for The Kilties 2006 70th Anniversary Show will be distributed/rehearsed for the brass and percussion. Color Guard Caption Head Jason Foster will be finetuning the color guard and Visual Caption Head Bryan Butler will be finetuning the visual program.

There are a few select openings in several sections. If interested in applying, feel free to stop by in person, or apply through The Kilties online process.

The Kilties special membership website is located HERE!!

*Character*Honor*Excellence*Tradition*

There you go Magoo. Correction noted.

WWBD

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, what a swell guy! (and no i'm not calling you fat)

The 14th can NOT come sooner!

Hey everyone!! Come kilt up and see what it's ABOUT!

Edited by StevensGrip

I would buy tickets to that !!

So me, Pete and Big Country have a load of more new marching exercises hitting you all this weekend

Kilt it up!!

Whatever you guys throw at us this weekend I can take it and say" Is that all you got?? Bring on thePain!!"

WWBD

KILTIES!!!!!!!!!!!

Kelsey, Thompson, Butler, Jason (dont know last name) look at me name drop!!!!

This is going to be a special year to be in the Plaid.

Consider yourself triple dog dared to come and check out our camp this weekend.

WWBD

Jason's last name is Foster

see you Sat !!

The Kilties will hold full corps rehearsals Saturday, January 14th from 1pm to 9 (10)pm and Sunday, January 15th from 10am to 3pm. Rehearsals will be held at Gilmore Middle School in Racine, Wisconsin.

Program Coordinator Jerry Kelsey, along with Chris Thompson in the Percussion Caption will be in attendance. More new music for The Kilties 2006 70th Anniversary Show will be distributed/rehearsed for the brass and percussion. Color Guard Caption Head Jason Foster will be finetuning the color guard and Visual Caption Head Bryan Butler will be finetuning the visual program.

There are a few select openings in several sections. If interested in applying, feel free to stop by in person, or apply through The Kilties online process.

The Kilties special membership website is located HERE!!

*Character*Honor*Excellence*Tradition*

...............dinner menu forthcoming?? Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :rock: