This might be fun if you're willing to laugh at yourself a little

I told you....hottie! :beer:

Don't come near me when I have a rifle in my hands, especially if I have my boots on....... :beer:

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't come near me when I have a rifle in my hands, especially if I have my boots on....... :beer:

Now what?

Geez Mike.....You just can't win this one can ya? ^0^

As I look into my crystal ball....I seeeeee

boots.jpg

ohhhhhhhh boy.... nieeeeeesh boots! :beer: ^OO^ (hamana hamana)

Hey Bob Brady... 12 years in Glassmen?? Thats a career, my friend. My hats off to you!

Are you on their pension plan? :P I would have seen you in Toledo and US Open a few times.

MALIBU!!! .... AWWWWWEEEEESSSSSOOOOOMMMMEEE!!! ^OO^ That first picture with the shades

on is totally Malibu Barbie... tooooooo cute!

Nancy... wayyyyyyyyy too cute for words with that shako on

Yeah G, I'm reaping all the benefits today in shot knees and a neck that only moves part-time! :P

Honestly though, I can't think of any other way I would rather have grown up. Many of my friends from back then are still my friends today....pretty rare in the "real world"

Here's high school - Warren Central HS, Indianapolis:

SABWCFlags.jpg

ACK :rock:

Sally ~ your h.s. band director and mine definately shopped from the same uniform catelogue.

:rock:

ACK :rock:

Sally ~ your h.s. band director and mine definately shopped from the same uniform catelogue.

:rock:

Liz, I think that was just the norm for back in those days. Notice my high school guard unis were like that too.

Malibu, in 75 you're the clarinet in the picture right?

How come we graduating the same year? Because I missed going by 14 days and was 7 going into the first grade and 18 when I graduated?

Unfortunately I had enough credits to graduate in my junior year, but they didn't do that, and had no January graduations like many schools in the area did back then.....

P.S. Tansea, I told you how we'd be even, if you take the picture down...I'm still waiting...hmmmm