All Drum Corps Internet Radio

i get no sound

It sould playback easily through iTunes (a free download at www.apple.com ). Also, when you click on play, a popup window and keeps you informed of the shows being played. You can also vote shows up or down (gives me feedback)

If you have iTunes installed, it should be a piece of cake. If your browser is set for NO popups (most have an option of blocking popups you do not initiate) the play window will not come up. Check your setting or try a different brower (I am a fan of the free FireFox browser).

Also, for a few dollars a month you can become a VIP member and get a free player that works great without iTunes or any other player required. Also the sound improves in quality. I feel the VIP membership is well worth a few bucks a month. If you decided to purchase a VIP package, please go to the station's home page:

www.live365.com/stations/drumcorpsbum

I will get a bit of credit if you do that b**bs

Jim

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

??????

It was working fine for me ysterday (playing it through iTunes) and now all I hear is one long ad, then it cuts off. Try it again...all I hear is one long ad - then it cuts off.

Anyone else having this problem?

Yes, I have the same problem. It was really ticking me off. I was able to finally get it to play in Winamp after a couple of tries.

Weird,

But then again, I own a Mac so I don't have a chance to recreate these things. Still plenty of people listening to the station so some people are getting connected.

Jim

It took a little bit of time, but I finally got on just in time to listen to 1988 Skyriders. I think I attended this show in Kansas City??? :)

Some of you may know that I have been operating a radio station called ALL BRASS! radio which featured drum corps, brass bands, brass ensembles and brass soloists.

I decided to break out the drum corps into its own radio station.

The radio station is FREE. I am always happy to have shows suggested for the station.

http://www.live365.com/stations/drumcorpsbum

Jim

Jim, I can't seem to get it to stop loading. How long does it usually take, I have cable? I waited for like 5 minutes which is long for high speed internet.

Someone else has a station on there that plays drum corps music as well.....I never could get his to work either.

Help....I'm blonde! :beer:

Edited by Malibu

Jim, I can't seem to get it to stop loading. How long does it usually take, I have cable? I waited for like 5 minutes which is long for high speed internet.

Someone else has a station on there that plays drum corps music as well.....I never could get his to work either.

Help....I'm blonde! :rock:

I didn't know Bones was Blonde?? :P

If you have cable is should take a matter of seconds. Make sure you have iTunes or some other streaming player and that you do not have popups blocked OR hold down the CTRL key while clicking on the link below

http:/www.live365.com/stations/drumcorpsbum?play

Jim

Help....I'm blonde! :rock:

Malibu....

Do you have Media Player 10? If so, you can configure Live 365 to run in it(it came installed that way on my new system) In the upper right corner of the player is a menu that takes you to all sorts of different services(Napster, Rhapsody etc...) I haven't had any problems at all listening this way. Or you can go to the Live 365 homepage and download the free player(with commercials) or get the VIP membership(commercial free) Hope that helps!

Great station Jim!!