All Drum Corps Internet Radio

Just heard Blue Knights 2002 (Fear and Trembling) for the first time on this station...what a fantastic show musically! Looks like they just missed finals...but in semis they got 8th in Music GE, sounds appropriate!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, never heard Sky Ryders '88 before. Very strong show, impressive horn line.

Wow! I read about this on another message board (drumhard) and wondered how long it would be until DCI made you shut it down. I'm glad to hear that it's legal!! Cool stuff!!!!

Wow! I read about this on another message board (drumhard) and wondered how long it would be until DCI made you shut it down. I'm glad to hear that it's legal!! Cool stuff!!!!

Well, if Drum Corps International is registered with one of the licensing groups (ASCAP, BMI or SESAC) then part of the broadcasting fees I pay would go to DCI and the corps. The idea is not to take money away from DCI or the corps, but to ADD money to their accounts.

I have followed all the applicable laws and will continue to do so. I may even put a small notice on the station about Season Pass and how you can buy the shows from DCI (or buy them on CD from DCI or the corps themselves).

Jim

Edited by MUSICandCHARACTER

Well, if Drum Corps International is registered with one of the licensing groups (ASCAP, BMI or SESAC) then part of the broadcasting fees I pay would go to DCI and the corps. The idea is not to take money away from DCI or the corps, but to ADD money to their accounts.

I have followed all the applicable laws and will continue to do so. I may even put a small notice on the station about Season Pass and how you can buy the shows from DCI (or buy them on CD from DCI or the corps themselves).

Jim

First time on this forum and I found your site. Frickin' amazing! Do you have senior corps also? Any old Skyliners or Cabs, Hurcs those types?

First time on this forum and I found your site. Frickin' amazing! Do you have senior corps also? Any old Skyliners or Cabs, Hurcs those types?

Well, I cannot publish the playlist. I do have some older corps (as far back as 1966). I am going to add some DCA stuff in the future. I have ordered some CDs from DCUK (Drum Corps UK).

You can always PM me or email me with suggestions. It must be something that is recorded and sold that I can buy.

Jim

Several Updates:

I know have nearly 18 hours of drum corps music streaming from the station. You would have to listen for almost a full day to hear a repeat of a show.

I have also created a page for the radio stations I run. On this page there is a link for VIP membership. You get no commercials (just my stuff) and better quality playback if you are interested.

You up and down votes really help me decide what mix of drum corps shows are liked. I have removed a couple of shows that you, the fans, really didn't like that much and added many new ones.

Thanks for the many kind notes people have sent. And remember, show suggestions are always welcome!

Jim

Edited by MUSICandCHARACTER

thanks im a big fan of your station

listen all the time