2006 top 12 standings

:|

Do you want to email my parents explaining how much I DO want to march?

Do you want to pay for me to march?

Do you no read my posts? I wanted to march SO bad this year, but couldn't. I JUST COULDN'T.

I dont know where you all come off and say It's my fault I didn't try hard enough to march. WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? I did try my hardest. My parents just dont want me to do it this year. Know why? I'm 15. They dont feel comfortable letting me go all summer to do it, and they dont want to commit transportation. I even tried CorpsVets this year, and they turned that down as well.

the term "bando" is somewhat derogetory to those who do march, or play in a high school band, which I still do.

so, before you act like you know everything about me, how about you shut up and read my posts?

~>conner

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:feednotroll:

Way to fan the flames right out of the gate, this is only your 8th post. Even if it was your 900th, that's no way to talk to someone. Conner is a smart kid and makes intelligent posts, no reason to bash him for whatever troll reasons you have. Go to RAMD, they'll appreciate your crassness there.

thanks.

~>conner

:|

Do you want to email my parents explaining how much I DO want to march?

Do you want to pay for me to march?

Do you no read my posts? I wanted to march SO bad this year, but couldn't. I JUST COULDN'T.

I dont know where you all come off and say It's my fault I didn't try hard enough to march. WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? I did try my hardest. My parents just dont want me to do it this year. Know why? I'm 15. They dont feel comfortable letting me go all summer to do it, and they dont want to commit transportation. I even tried CorpsVets this year, and they turned that down as well.

the term "bando" is somewhat derogetory to those who do march, or play in a high school band, which I still do.

so, before you act like you know everything about me, how about you shut up and read my posts?

~>conner

Oh man, that's what happened!? I remember you saying you were trying out for Crown this year, that really sucks man, I'm sorry. I know it seems bad now, but hey, you're 15 :) You still have many years left. Just remember that. Some of us didn't get to have that early of a start of even going to a camp. But again, that sucks.

You are correct, I do not know you or your situation. But with only so few posts as I have as compared to you and the other band members. You talk as if your the experts and have all the experence. I sometimes find that a little odd. As for your situation with transportation, many,many,many people live to cart thier children all over the county if need be. I still say if you want it bad enough you make it work. Wanting just isn't enough.

RF

parents man. PARENTS.

really, I can give you a synopsis if you want. PM me, or my AIM name is ConnerSaysHaloo.

believe me, I am willing to make it work, and so are other people here. I can't MAKE my parents say yes to me, when it's them who makes the final decision. Not sponsors, or me.

and about me acting like I know everything about drum corps... I dont. I know very little compared to most people on this site.

I just love drum corps, and love learning. most of my posts are more inquizative rather then factual.

~>conner

I know for a fact that Connor did everything in his power! I was ready to talk to his parents. I had even offered him an incintive to do whatever it takes to get a spot at Crown. It simply did not work out this season. I am not a bando so don't go there and I do have the experience to back up anything that I say. I consider Connor to be a friend... having said that I will also say that he HAS indeed posted some ignorant stuff... having also said that most people here are NICE and either ignore it or explain how something is for the benifit of his knowledge! Connor has more of a passion for drum corps that some people that I have actually marched with.... Leave the kid alone!

Edited by upperleadlove

I just don't like BANDO's ranting and raving about DC like they know it all. As for young Conner, he just happened to be the last Bando poster that viewed before I posted. I have read plenty of his posts and they are typical of Bando's with no knowledge of an activity. I like to fly, I have flown in planes BUT I'm not going to get on Boeing's engeneering chat forum and tell them how to build a plane.

RF

do you even know what the term bando is?

dude, get real. I love drum corps. I love marching band.

to be honest, you're just as ignorant, if not more then you seem to think I am.

and please, I really would like to know how I am "bando"... is it because I'm young? I just said I dont like the term "bando" because it's offensive to people that still have a passion for marching band.

afterall, band is how most of the people that march start.

~>conner

:feednotroll:

Way to fan the flames right out of the gate, this is only your 8th post. Even if it was your 900th, that's no way to talk to someone. Conner is a smart kid and makes intelligent posts, no reason to bash him for whatever troll reasons you have. Go to RAMD, they'll appreciate your crassness there.

I'd like to highlight "Conner is a smart kid and makes intelligent posts". He's like a sponge sucking up knowledge and has learned an awful lot. And seems not to be biased in the least.

Conner, keep up the great work! And in my opinion you will eventually be marching in drum corps.