Where Should finals be held ?

Just wondering if certain stadiums affect the shows......................... I know a couple of years ago there was some speculation about Denver (because it is quite high up)...................... and in florida (the rain season).....so why not hold finals in Madison each year because it is actually quite central and I beleive it has been home to DCI many times..........

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as much as I loved performing in Madison, definitely keep rotating the finals location. I'm not sure what other people think but when finals is constantly in one location, even if it's every other year, that location would get prety stale quickly.

Finals needs to be in Tokyo, ####it :P

OK, we've been through this before. Finals need to be in my back yard, period, end of statement.

Suppose asking DCI to come to London would be too much to ask..... all the female guard members could stay with me .. I dont care how cramped it would be.........

Charlotte NC.

~>conner

Charlotte NC.

Amen, since I live there. Also, it really is a great stadium.

having done a drum corps show in charlotte the week before finals in 96, having done southwinds home show one year and going to finals in jackson, all make me wonder how drum corps ever got off the ground in the south.

I grew up in Nashville, TN and thats as far south as I want to go in the summer.

Speaking of which, the stadium the Titans play in wouldn't be bad.

BUT, having marched in the late 80s, I know there is no better place for Finals than Madison