Carolina Gold- Monster Off A Leash !

What is hot in the Winter ? Playin some funk with a drum corps for sure ! The 2006 Carolina Gold, A Monster Off A Leash is proud to present the Music of Tower of Power.

This is an unofficial announcement of the repetoire of this year's show:

Intro- Your Still A Young Man

Opener- What is Hip !

Ballad- You Can't Fall Up

Closer- Mr. Toad's Wild Ride

The Show is a fine reflection of TOP from Funk to Fusion....with all the cool grooves in between !

So, if you are livin in or near the North Carolina area, how bout jumpin on board with us ? We are a corps of all ages and are really excited about our show. We are a "Monster off A Leash !"

We will be practicing this weekend in Rocky Mount, NC : right off I-95 ! Come check us out and see why we are pumped up by the Power of TOP.

Our Staff is dedicated to the education of the members as players and as people.....fair consideration will be given in all sections of the corps.

PLEASE CLICK ON OUR LINK BELOW TO SEE THE DETAILS ABOUT THIS WEEKEND OR ABOUT JOINING THE CORPS !

CAROLINA GOLD

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is hot in the Winter ? Playin some funk with a drum corps for sure ! The 2006 Carolina Gold, A Monster Off A Leash is proud to present the Music of Tower of Power.

This is an unofficial announcement of the repetoire of this year's show:

Intro- Your Still A Young Man

Opener- What is Hip !

Ballad- You Can't Fall Up

Closer- Mr. Toad's Wild Ride

The Show is a fine reflection of TOP from Funk to Fusion....with all the cool grooves in between !

So, if you are livin in or near the North Carolina area, how bout jumpin on board with us ? We are a corps of all ages and are really excited about our show. We are a "Monster off A Leash !"

We will be practicing this weekend in Rocky Mount, NC : right off I-95 ! Come check us out and see why we are pumped up by the Power of TOP.

Hey Hey Reminder---We're playin' AND stayin'

First full weekend rehearsal of 2006.

Bring your sleeping bags, air matresses, pillows, etc.

Saturday 10 to 7; Sunday; 10 to 4

Our Staff is dedicated to the education of the members as players and as people.....fair consideration will be given in all sections of the corps.

PLEASE CLICK ON OUR LINK BELOW TO SEE THE DETAILS ABOUT THIS WEEKEND OR ABOUT JOINING THE CORPS !

CAROLINA GOLD

GOOD LUCK GUYS!!!

What is Hip... Sweet

Played that in Osage Precisionnaires in 1976

I must say,,I am extreamly excited about seeing your show this year.

You guys are going to rock DCA.

I have a couple of friends that are truly good at the activity involved with the design process at Gold this year..Eddie Griffin and Chris Bernatos. They have experience in what makes a good corps great.

Best wishes to Gold in their continued movement up the DCA ladder.

Donny