I&E Rochester

Has anything been determined as to the location for I&E in Rochester?

For inquiring minds like my own....

I & E's still gonna be held Friday Night?? Or are we going to go back to the Saturday Prelims with I & E's Sat night??

Im praying for the Saturday Night myself... but as for Location... I cannot help you at all, sorry!

Has anything been determined as to the location for I&E in Rochester?

Yes! A very nice venue in Downtown Rochester at the Rochester Riverside Convention center.....check it out!

www.rrcc.com is the website for all your maps and layout.....it has been the site for many events and partys and will be a happening place for I & E's! :laugh:

The 2006 I&E DCA Championships will be held in the Clarion Hotel Ballrooms and the Convention Centers big 2nd floor ballroom. They will take place on Friday night. The Facilities are top class.

The Convention Center and the Clarion are connected by a short walk way. It really makes for and Ideal set up. The Convention Center and Clarion Staffs have been great.

Edited by Rap48

It is a place with a lot of room that is for sure. They had a color guard regional there a couple of years ago. It should work out well.

Prime Time Brass did a gig there not too long ago. It is PLENTY of room for mini corps.

Donny

And most importantly, will there be beer? :worthy:

Still debating my "History Project".... Beer would help... before and after :sshh:

Yes! A very nice venue in Downtown Rochester at the Rochester Riverside Convention center.....check it out!

www.rrcc.com is the website for all your maps and layout.....it has been the site for many events and partys and will be a happening place for I & E's! :music:

Will there be a place for Anthrax Ripple to board our nine camels and kangaroos prior to the minicorps performance?

So minicorps inside....sounds like fun. But it sure was nice to have elevated seating at the stadium last year. I wonder if they are like the Anaheim Convention Center where they have a room that can be set up for basketball? Maybe set up one side of the seating for minicorps. Now we are talking...minicorps inside AND elevated seating.....awesome!

Interesting to see mini-corps inside. Hmm still getting the reaction off of my head on that one.