Looking for the name of a corps and year

Hi, I have been trying to think of the name of a corps that did a particular show and any help that people can give me would be much appreciated. Here are the details as best that I can remember them:

- The theme of the show was like a fairy tale. There were prop trees placed around the field, the guard was dressed in fairy costumes or wood sprites. I remember there being a princess and a prince and there might have been a dragon too.

- This performance was in the late 80s or early 90s and could the corps could have been from any division.

Thanks again for any help.

Hi, I have been trying to think of the name of a corps that did a particular show and any help that people can give me would be much appreciated. Here are the details as best that I can remember them:

- The theme of the show was like a fairy tale. There were prop trees placed around the field, the guard was dressed in fairy costumes or wood sprites. I remember there being a princess and a prince and there might have been a dragon too.

- This performance was in the late 80s or early 90s and could the corps could have been from any division.

Thanks again for any help.

Early 90s (like 92 or 93), Arizona Sun did Peter Pan -- the guard was dressed as you describe.. there was a window and I think they had trees, too..

I don't think it's the same show you're thinking of.. but maybe..

Stef

I think the one you're thinking of was the 1988 Marauders. Other corps have staged fairy tales (i.e. Northern Aurora), but not with a dragon.

To the great corps reps for the info on the Marauders

1988 21 76.200 Dracula - Escape From The Castle * Fair Folk * Scarborough Fair Amazon * Darrel's Theme

1990 24 72.700 Selections from Batman Amazon * Symphony No. 2 Amazon

1991 19 77.200 Adventure on the High Seas! - Overture to Captain Blood * Song of the High Seas (from Victory at Sea) * Pacific Boils Over (from Victory at Sea) * Beneath the Southern Cross (from Victory at Sea) * Fire on the Waters (from Victory at Sea) * Voyage into Fate (from Victory at Sea)

1992 17 76.700 Adventures on the High Seas II - Sea Fanfare (from Victory at Sea) * Overture to Captain Blood * The Siren's Call * The Storm * Fantasia On Dead Man's Chest * The Revelation

Well apparently they did pirates in '91 and '92 and didn't have an 89 show