White Sabers next camp is Feb 4th & 5th

great job everyone!!!! also, fyi, don't ever leave your keys in your van. On another note it took us 5 hours t get home, we had alot of whiteouts....yay for snow!!!

Edited by iloveto8va

great job everyone!!!! also, fyi, don't ever leave your keys in your van. OIn another note it took us 5 hours t get home, we had alot of whiteouts

Dan, Glad you guys made it back without incident. Yes, I agree, the camp went great! One more piece coming next camp and we'll have everything.

On the Van thing, I’m waiting for comments on this. LOL. Triple A responded very quickly. I was impressed! Ha Ha Ha.

Mark

great job everyone!!!! also, fyi, don't ever leave your keys in your van. OIn another note it took us 5 hours t get home, we had alot of whiteouts

Hey Dan glad to see ya made it home safely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Could you catch the game OK??

What Time Is It?????

Edited by trptrex

Dan, Glad you guys made it back without incident. Yes, I agree, the camp went great! One more piece coming next camp and we'll have everything.

On the Van thing, I’m waiting for comments on this. LOL. Triple A responded very quickly. I was impressed! Ha Ha Ha.

Mark

Okay, Okay SOMEONE locked the keys in the van (thanks rick)lol. Good thing for AAA and BATMAN. But this weekend was worth it. Hornline is sounding VERY good. The pit actually ensembling with the corps? Not bad. Next camp the horns will recieve the last piece of music about 15 to 20 seconds and they'll have the whole show. If you're looking for a corps and want to have a good time come on down to Dansville, no DUES good food and alot of fun people that make drum corps worth it. Check out the web site (www.whitesabers.org) for directions.

BOLOGNA

oh ya WHAT TIME IS IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, Okay SOMEONE locked the keys in the van (thanks rick)lol. Good thing for AAA and BATMAN. But this weekend was worth it. Hornline is sounding VERY good. The pit actually ensembling with the corps? Not bad. Next camp the horns will recieve the last piece of music about 15 to 20 seconds and they'll have the whole show. If you're looking for a corps and want to have a good time come on down to Dansville, no DUES good food and alot of fun people that make drum corps worth it. Check out the web site (www.whitesabers.org) for directions.

BOLOGNA

oh ya WHAT TIME IS IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It wasn't me... you liein' @*#&$^%

I'll show you what time it is... I'll kick you in your GOOD knee !

we missed the opening kick-off by about 4 mins, at least we still won!!!!

Edited by iloveto8va

It wasn't me... you liein' @*#&$^%

I'll show you what time it is... I'll kick you in your GOOD knee !

well....you sure left fast after you found out about it :P

well....you sure left fast after you found out about it :P

Actually....there were 3 cars of people that had no idea how to get to the Masonic Temple, and I was picked to lead the way ! Plus we had to stop and get munchables !!

Geez...it's not even his vehicle, and he leaves the keys in it ! ...tisk- tisk !

Anyways, Steelers won...and my mother-in-law in Pittsburgh is real happy ! You won't find a bigger fan !

Actually....there were 3 cars of people that had no idea how to get to the Masonic Temple, and I was picked to lead the way ! Plus we had to stop and get munchables !!

Geez...it's not even his vehicle, and he leaves the keys in it ! ...tisk- tisk !

Anyways, Steelers won...and my mother-in-law in Pittsburgh is real happy ! You won't find a bigger fan !

OKAY OKAY I'm guilty I'm guilty WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! But the food was good aye?

Don't forget next camp FEB 18&19. We'll have more surprises for everyone (hmm more horns, more gaurd, more snares, #2 bass drum so jake can go back to snare, more cymbals, more pit).Yes ladies and gentlemen we are on the rise and for real! come on down and check us out you'll be happy you did

IT IS SABRE TIME

bologna