Hawthorne Caballeros Mission 06:60

When are you going to announce the music for this year's program?

Stop by the next rehearsal and check out the tunes being played. Keep checking on DCP as each tune is learned there is an update. Our rehearsals are Open please stop in and check out our progress. See you there.

Mike Ryan

Cabs 1975-2006

Edited by Cabstuba04

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So far today flew by pretty quick I hope the rest of the week does the same. Can't wait to play The opener and Malaga again. Especially since I know it better. :)

Hey if you are still looking for a place to march we have some spots open.

Heck if you just want to check it out and get a little Drum Corps fix stop down also.

Last tune up this weekend. Some refresh on the first two numbers. Then it's off to the drill field next month. The charts are done, can't wait to hear the opener with the Music.

Be there it's also uniform weekend.

Rump Rump O6/ 60

Edited by Rap48

I love the cabs? b**bs

Did I ever tell you that? Well in case I forgot or you have forgotten since the last time I wrote it...

I love the Cabs b**bs

My favorite DCA corps along with my very own MCL!!!!

Give me Blue Devils, Music City Legend and Caballeros and that's all I need.

Edited by torn8o

So far today flew by pretty quick I hope the rest of the week does the same. Can't wait to play The opener and Malaga again. Especially since I know it better. :)

Hey if you are still looking for a place to march we have some spots open.

Heck if you just want to check it out and get a little Drum Corps fix stop down also.

Starting the drill next month AMAZING

I heard the Cabs are using 64 brass and a very large DL

and only have a few brass spots available? It’s sounding like a great

60th season Where are you having drill in March Outside?or inside

Edited by St_Marys64

Staring the drill next month AMAZING

I heard the Cabs are using 64 brass and a very large DL

and only have a few brass spots available? It’s sounding like a great

60th season Where are you having drill in March Outside?or inside

:)

Yes we have a spots open in the Horn Line and Color Guard. Also if you Can't march for what ever reason but you would like to be part of the Caballero's we can always use support people. Another way to Hang out and see what is going on. You would also get to hang out with Kay, Richie and company Nuff said.

Can't wait to see everyone this weekend and hope to see some new faces.

Practice this weekend is at Hawthorne High school Directions can be found here. Hawthorne High School

We will be in doors in march.. :)

Uniform Weekend?? Oh man anyone have a magic trick to shed 20 pounds in three days

Edited by Bond624

:)

Yes we have a spots open in the Horn Line and Color Guard. Also if you Can't march for what ever reason but you would like to be part of the Caballero's we can always use support people. Another way to Hang out and see what is going on. You would also get to hang out with Kay, Richie and company Nuff said.

Can't wait to see everyone this weekend and hope to see some new faces.

Practice this weekend is at Hawthorne High school Directions can be found here. Hawthorne High School

We will be in doors in march.. :)

Uniform Weekend?? Oh man anyone have a magic trick to shed 20 pounds in three days

Is the corps practicing inside at West Point like they did back in the day?

I love the cabs? b**bs

Did I ever tell you that? Well in case I forgot or you have forgotten since the last time I wrote it...

I love the Cabs b**bs

My favorite DCA corps along with my very own MCL!!!!

Give me Blue Devils, Music City Legend and Caballeros and that's all I need.

Thanks!! It will be a fun summer!

Is the corps practicing inside at West Point like they did back in the day?

That was fun back in the day!!!!!!!!!

March camp is in Wildwood NJ. It will be inside at the Convention center. Looking forward to getting the Opener taught in March. Getting a head start. Interested in Marching the 2006 season? We have two baritone spots and one Contra spot left in the hornline. We have a few spots open in the guard. The percussion line is full and AWESOME!!!!!!!! of course I may just be prejudice but wait until you here them!!!!!

We do need support personnel. Truck, food and souvie support. Want to be part of our 60th season? We need ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike Ryan

Cabs 1975-2006

Edited by Cabstuba04