The title of this forum

Just change the hyphen to a comma.

DCA, All Age and Alumni Corps

Presto!

Not all "all age" and "alumni corps" in existence operate under the DCA umbrella, some of them have never had any DCA involvement at all. DCA is not the know all end all for "all age corps" activities, and to call the forum "DCA-All Age & Alumni Corps Discussions" is inaccurate and makes DCA out to be more than what it actually is.

My .02.

I am decisive on my decision that I may or may not disagree. I will say though, that, Rich is cool!

Oh, and BTW: "GO STEELERS"

............"Here we go"........................."STEELERS!"

Edited by SoloSop420

Just change the hyphen to a comma.

DCA, All Age and Alumni Corps

Presto!

That would pretty much do it. There's a number of all-age corps that have no ties with DCA. The Shriners, and other corps that just play and do an occassional parade. Some are pre-DCA, but some are also content with just doing what they're doing, which isn't always DCA.

I still wish DCA would make a links page listing these other active corps and their webspace. But I guess they have their way of doing things. Last I checked, DCA doesn't even provide links to the alumni corps on their site. Even the new to DCA corps don't get links until the year after they do DCA. But that's probably another topic for another thread.