The title of this forum

Not all "all age" and "alumni corps" in existence operate under the DCA umbrella, some of them have never had any DCA involvement at all. DCA is not the know all end all for "all age corps" activities, and to call the forum "DCA-All Age & Alumni Corps Discussions" is inaccurate and makes DCA out to be more than what it actually is.

My .02.

Aren't you supposed to be at camp right now?

YOU GO NOW!

:P

Aren't you supposed to be at camp right now?

YOU GO NOW!

:P

Yeah!!! Wait. . . Oh yeah guard isn't until tomorrow :P

Not all "all age" and "alumni corps" in existence operate under the DCA umbrella, some of them have never had any DCA involvement at all. DCA is not the know all end all for "all age corps" activities, and to call the forum "DCA-All Age & Alumni Corps Discussions" is inaccurate and makes DCA out to be more than what it actually is.

My .02.

OUCH! DANGIT!!! Watch yourself with that thing. That knife you used to split that hair is SHARP!

Gee it wasn't just me wondering about the title then. Especially since the biggest involvment between Alumnis and DCA is the Alumni show DCA weekend which only has about 10 Alumni corps a year. It's not like DCA and Alumnis are really connected together. And groups like Buccs and Cabs Alumni are there more for the competeing corps benefit, not DCAs.

"Only" as in there are more than 10 Alumni type groups out there.

My .02.

I think it's generally appropriate, ####, one would have to sub-divide the site to un-navigable shreds if every sector had a discussion/announcment area. It seems to follow the same type guidelines set in the DCI/General area. Maybe DCA/(slash, not dash)All-Age/Alumni Discussions? Although, I think the alumni sector should have it's own discussion area, simply because it's becoming a fine and seperate enity of it's own.

i see points on both sides. maybe there is a compromise